• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Research Architecture (IA) to help w/ GB BPs and stay in BA?

DeletedUser34910

I can usually translate your mistypes, but I have no idea what sarnath means, I'm guessing something along the lines of beating you to answering a question or giving a reply?

Edit: UB'd it: to be beaten to the punch apparently, in case anyone else is curious.

Thanks! haha I was wondering...

This!!! I am now 1 BP away from Zeus and 2 BP away from ToB!! All in less than a day from the guild hopping suggestion. I must say, having something specific to work toward and achieve is really my game play style so even with all of the clicks (ouch!) I really enjoyed gathering those. I'll need to find things like this for future ages.

I am pretty close to having all of the goods I need to unlock both GBs and to unlock all of the research I need in Iron Age, so I'm going to work on getting more to get me through EMA and HMA as much as possible before progressing.

How many supplies and coin do you recommend before progressing to IA, and so on?

DeletedUser31440

I don't make recommendations of that type, too many variables to be able to give an answer. A good place to start would be all the coins and supplies you'll need for research and buildings for the next age. I personally stock much higher than that, but I camp for long periods.

DeletedUser34910

I don't make recommendations of that type, too many variables to be able to give an answer. A good place to start would be all the coins and supplies you'll need for research and buildings for the next age. I personally stock much higher than that, but I camp for long periods.

That make sense. Time to break out the spreadsheets! Hehe