• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Resized "Battle Result" window in browser

Pericles the Lion

Sometime between 8pm Sunday (server time) and 4am Monday (server time) the GBG battle result window was changed. No mention of this change was made in Update 1.217 or the previous update. Four weeks ago, the window was changed to add the "heal all" button with update 1.214 and it took me the past 4 weeks to get acclimated to that change. Now, the Devs make another change that will require relearning and gaining new muscle memory. We received no explanation for the heal all button and now we get no notice regarding another change to the GBG battle screen. How about some transparency? Please tell us what it is that you are trying to accomplish. For sure these changes are slowing down fast battling in GBG. If that is the intention I have to ask "why?".

BruteForceAttack

Sometime between 8pm Sunday (server time) and 4am Monday (server time) the GBG battle result window was changed. No mention of this change was made in Update 1.217 or the previous update. Four weeks ago, the window was changed to add the "heal all" button with update 1.214 and it took me the past 4 weeks to get acclimated to that change. Now, the Devs make another change that will require relearning and gaining new muscle memory. We received no explanation for the heal all button and now we get no notice regarding another change to the GBG battle screen. How about some transparency? Please tell us what it is that you are trying to accomplish. For sure these changes are slowing down fast battling in GBG. If that is the intention I have to ask "why?".

Hmmm it always changes buddy when towers get reset :)

Pericles the Lion

Not what I'm referring to. After the "Heal All" button was implemented on browser the new window required the following cursor/click sequence:

For single wave battles: (1) click on autobattle, (2) presuming a win, slide cursor down to avoid heal all button and click on "OK".

For 2-wave battles: (1) click on autobattle, (2) presuming a win click on autobattle again with no movement of cursor needed, (3) slide cursor down to avoid heal all button and click on "Ok".

Now, instead of sliding the cursor down to get to the "Ok" button it is necessary to side the cursor up. while still avoiding the heal all button, Granted, it sounds like a small thing but it takes time to get accustomed to the new movements and, during that time, battling gets slowed down.

GeniePower

And exactly as BruteForceAttack said that has always happened since 2011! When the PvP towers close Sunday night until they open again on Monday morning, the 3 lines for tower position are absent and the total window is smaller.

Pericles the Lion

And exactly as BruteForceAttack said that has always happened since 2011! When the PvP towers close Sunday night until they open again on Monday morning, the 3 lines for tower position are absent and the total window is smaller.
"What we have here is failure to communicate" from Cool Hand Luke.

The window that I am referring to is the "Battle Result" window in GBG.

Emberguard

@Emberguard, I know that you are being helpful. A screenshot won't tell the story. What would be needed is a comparison of a video of the cursor movements used before the change with a video after the change occurred.
It would at least provide the current situation so if you can either (a) find previous screenshots (b) it changes again, you have a record of the current situation

if you don’t record it now then if there’s any changes you’ve got the same problem: no record of prior performance

BruteForceAttack

Not what I'm referring to. After the "Heal All" button was implemented on browser the new window required the following cursor/click sequence:

For single wave battles: (1) click on autobattle, (2) presuming a win, slide cursor down to avoid heal all button and click on "OK".

For 2-wave battles: (1) click on autobattle, (2) presuming a win click on autobattle again with no movement of cursor needed, (3) slide cursor down to avoid heal all button and click on "Ok".

Now, instead of sliding the cursor down to get to the "Ok" button it is necessary to side the cursor up. while still avoiding the heal all button, Granted, it sounds like a small thing but it takes time to get accustomed to the new movements and, during that time, battling gets slowed down.

LOL

What's this has to do with your first sentence of your first post ?

" Sometime between 8pm Sunday (server time) and 4am Monday (server time) the GBG battle result window was changed. No mention of this change was made in Update 1.217 or the previous update. "

Everyone knows Heal All button has messed up alignment what's new now???

Pericles the Lion

LOL

What's this has to do with your first sentence of your first post ?

" Sometime between 8pm Sunday (server time) and 4am Monday (server time) the GBG battle result window was changed. No mention of this change was made in Update 1.217 or the previous update. "

Everyone knows Heal All button has messed up alignment what's new now???
I'm going to guess that you're on mobile. What I'm trying to say is that the GBG "Battle Result" window on PC was altered sometime during the final 12 hours of this past GBG season. Yes indeed, the addition of the Heal All button messed up the alignment but just as we were getting more used to it they changed the alignment again. You're the top player in the top guild on S, and an elite fighter. If you're not on PC certainly there is someone in your guild that is....check with them. I don't see how this change could be limited to T world.

GeniePower

"What we have here is failure to communicate" from Cool Hand Luke.

The window that I am referring to is the "Battle Result" window in GBG.
I know exactly what you mean and it is for every battle result window, regardless where you battle and it has always been that way.

Last edited by a moderator:

BruteForceAttack

I'm going to guess that you're on mobile. What I'm trying to say is that the GBG "Battle Result" window on PC was altered sometime during the final 12 hours of this past GBG season. Yes indeed, the addition of the Heal All button messed up the alignment but just as we were getting more used to it they changed the alignment again. You're the top player in the top guild on S, and an elite fighter. If you're not on PC certainly there is someone in your guild that is....check with them. I don't see how this change could be limited to T world.

No man....that's not it....

Generally after you finish your fight you see the tower points/leaders

Now on Sunday's when the tower's close, that information is not shown, because there is no tower. Therefore the alignment messes up and this is nothing new, it's been happening for many many years. Nothing to do with heal all button.

Pericles the Lion

No man....that's not it....

Generally after you finish your fight you see the tower points/leaders

Now on Sunday's when the tower's close, that information is not shown, because there is no tower. Therefore the alignment messes up and this is nothing new, it's been happening for many many years. Nothing to do with heal all button.
I still don't understand what PvP towers have to do with GBG. Regardless, if there is a relationship and if it's only a Sunday thing then everything should be back to "normal" when the new GBG season starts tomorrow morning.

Pericles the Lion

I know exactly what you mean and it is for every battle result window, regardless where you battle and it has always been that way.
Sorry but I do not agree. It has not "always been that way". The battle result window was changed last month with Update 1.214 and it changed again this week. I did over 8K battles in GBG last season (over 20K since the 1.214 change) so I have a vivid recollection of the cursor movements needed to autobattle fast. On my last swap for this past season (4am server time Monday) I was confronted with the need to adjust what I had been doing, thousands of times before, because the battle result screen had changed.

BruteForceAttack

I still don't understand what PvP towers have to do with GBG. Regardless, if there is a relationship and if it's only a Sunday thing then everything should be back to "normal" when the new GBG season starts tomorrow morning.

So, on Sunday's when towers get reset, the info in the red rectangle will not show up... resulting in OK button moving up, which results in miss alignment. This is not just GBG, it applies to all fights.

Heal All is still an issue...but that's a different topic :)

1636563864284.png