• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Resource Balance Sheet?

DeletedUser41243

I wonder if anyone else miss a implementation of a resource balance sheet in the game? Trying to find out if I produce enough supplies per day to cover the production cost for my goods buildings is not always easy to see. Particularly when different goods have different cost.

RazorbackPirate

I wonder if anyone else miss a implementation of a resource balance sheet in the game? Trying to find out if I produce enough supplies per day to cover the production cost for my goods buildings is not always easy to see. Particularly when different goods have different cost.
How is it difficult? If you consistently run out of supplies, you're clearly not making enough, it you don't consistently run out of supplies, you're making enough. No balance sheet required.

If you still feel you need a balance sheet, make one. Excel works well, as does Google Docs.