• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Retirement

• Thread starter DeletedUser32073
  • Start date

DeletedUser32073

My good friends,
It saddens me today to make this post but I feel it necessary for me to be able to advance within my career to leave the game of FoE entirely. This will include my forum post. I hope you can understand my position as I look to advance myself within the ranks in real life and cannot continue here anymore. I do hope this message comes to you of some importance as it will be my last one here. I will remove myself from our Guild today after I complete one last round of GE to help out our Guild and then I will retire for the second time in this game.
arsmiley36 being the first one on J. I have submitted a proposal for voting that when it hits the polls i do hope you may take the time to read it and vote on. I find it of ctrical value to all guilds and do hope this message will be passed on. Please vote on 'Guild Forums on mobile version" when it becomes available. Dursland, I do hope you will submit this for vote soon or just let it rot because you dont care you have now ignored a proposal that has not yet got an answer of no. Good luck to everyone.
Forge on
here is the original link to the proposal
https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/guild-forum-link-on-mobile-app.21170/
Thanks FoE for ignoring my proposal to the extent where I now take my cash elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator: