• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Retrospect Needs Some Love!

Please show Retrospect some Love in Arvahill: It's actually my youngest, newest city. First GB I dropped in A was my ARC: Second and just as importantly (prettyy much) was my Traz. Those were my first two GBs so far, forget about the Oracle all together. CDM, Zeus. Observatory recently dropped for the Team! (One!) and although i'm not new to the game per se, definitely new to this world and have a very young city here! :)

I just wanted to take a moment to reach out and see if there are any high ranking members out there, that, in combination with my team (Part of the One Guilds, Brutal specifically) could possibly help me raise up a tiny bit. We all know what it's like starting out, and getting builds like Zeus and/or CDM or of course the trifecta all together to level 10: a lot of people don't realize how much of a difference that truly makes for fighters in the lower ages, especially iron age/ema etc. It truly makes ALL the difference. especially in the expeditions and such.

Anyway. No complaints here. :) All is good and well. Just thought I would check into Arvahill formally here on the forums! I hope you all are doing well out there amongst all of this noise, chaos, war and ridiculousness going on in the world. Hope everyone out there that reads this is Happy, Healthy, Safe, and Doing Well! If anyone is available, come show me some love in A! One day, no doubt, I will absolutely become and be an asset to those around me, for my team and friends within A and across the servers. No doubt.

Friend requests are available if anyone happens to reach out.
Thanks for listening, hope you all have a great day!

Sincerely && Respectfully,
-- Retrospect Avenger
(In Uceria, Yorkton, L, A && Beyond)