Reverting back to the Old Mail System from the New Mail System

• Thread starter DeletedUser10789
  • Start date

DeletedUser10789

Proposal
To revert back the New Current Mail System back to the Old Mail System, forwhich the latest update 1.61 provided this current new mail system. Please keepthe messaging system for Mobile, just revert back the Old Mail System with theOld Style Tabs, Functionality and ability to delete mails.

Current System (if applicable)
The New Mail System update 1.61 provided this new style mail system which isextremely hard to view, modify, use and figure out for it is complex and hardviewing.

Details
Simple, to rollback the Mail System to the Old Mail System that was used beforethe update of 1.61 changed it and re-configured it to have all of the playersstrain their eyes, navigate it improperly and therefore, not being able for theplayers of "the game" to use the mail system as it was initiallyintended.

I believe any and all issues about this New MailSystem was addressed in the Beta Forums and the feedback there was provided for"the game" to take into account how poorly designed this New MailSystem is and the lack of functionality it will provide to "the game"and it's players. It should be duly noted that this update was only recently occurredand it is already effecting players and there are multiple threads of thecomplaints incurred with this New Mail System. Please see and read thosethreads for all the negative feedback that is being provided for this New MailSystem and a simple revert back to the Old System would be greatly welcomed andwanted.

Abuse Prevention
There is NO known abuse, due to this is something that "the game" hadfully in place , before the change in update 1.61 and was functioning properlywithin "the game" and it's players.

Visual Aids
There is no need for visual aids, as this was a fully functioning system andprotocol that "the game" was using and had developed for gameplayability.

Conclusion

This thread is only being placed and stated, dueto the clear voice that is being provided thru the multiple pages of peoplecomplaining about this change and the way it is directly affecting their gameplay. This is not a guild or GvG, PvP or the like change that only effectssome. The mail system effects everyone who plays this game, Period.

It must be noted, that the community and the BetaForums have addressed this issue and there are numerous complaints on this NewMail System. Does "the game" really read and take into account thatthe player who dedicate their time playing a beta game and take the time togive proper feedback to "the game", now only to be cast aside and feelas though their opinions were all for nothing and completely ignored. Thischange does affect everyone and there are multiple threads with people who havevoiced a concern regarding this New Mail System.

We can and should all agree that "thegame" should take into account the players voices and opinions, as withoutthe players there is no game. That stated, "the game" MUST take intoaccount that this very issues has been addressed in the Beta Forums and theover-looking of this very feedback does undermine the fabric and the integrityof why players do in-fact play a Beta Game to help and assist in valuablefeedback that "the game" MUST take into account before they decide toimplement such changes.

We can and should all agree that messaging on aMobile Device is a GREAT idea and should be implemented into "thegame". That is a great step forward for "the game" and theplayers whom can only play via Mobile Devices. Still, that said, let's NOTconfuse that issue with the issue at hand. The issue at hand is the LACK of takinginto account the way in which the Feedback was given back to "thegame" for this New Mail System, so it could be tweaked and revamped beforebeing placed into a FULL UPDATE and forced onto the community and the playersat large.

Therefore, a full and complete redaction of thenew changes of this New Mail System, is hereby sought and wanted. It must benoted, that should "the game" really wish to fix the Old Mail System,please really read and take into account all the feedback "the game"was provided on the Beta Forums, this would allow and give "the game"the necessary feedback so as "the game" could really present theplayers and the community a real solid update with a properly well thought outmail system, one in which the players have so painstakingly have provided theproper feedback too.

This thread and post is thereby requested andsuccessfully submitted by its submitter and subject to the terms of agreementby which all players are subject under. This thread is meant to garnerattention and to respectfully submit and request a full reversal of this NewMail System. Any and all information as provided above is the property of saidsubmitter and is the sole possession of said submitter. As such, without properwritten authority by the submitter, all of the information as providedherewithin is the express property of the submitter and use without properwritten authority is prohibited. This included any and all modifications by anyand all Moderators and the like, which is deemed a violation hereto.

Respectfully submitted: LordStevie, player of 9worlds.

DeletedUser13942

can we skip the discussion on this which has already been voiced plenty in other areas of the forum and just submit it plz

DeletedUser10789

can we skip the discussion on this which has already been voiced plenty in other areas of the forum and just submit it plz
No sorry, we cannot vote on this yet. According to what I have learned from this process, this MUST be here for 2 weeks before it goes to Voting. Why? Not really sure, unless they want people to lose interest. I agree with you, yet, according to the rules it says 2 weeks. Sorry about that.

Also, it is all over the forums, I know. BUT, if you do not know how the process works. Someone MUST make a proposal, or "the game" and INNO will NOT take it seriously. So, they say. I hope the Moderators merge the other threads and we get some people to comment on this thread and proposal.

DeletedUser13360

PLEASE change this back. This is totally unusable. I don't have hours to figure this out or to clean out my message box. Whoever thought this was a good idea needs to be fired. I am so frustrated trying to communicate that I am about to advise my guild I am leaving the game unless this is fixed. We should not have to jump through hurdles and run an obstacle course to send and receive, and understand simple messages!

DeletedUser15276

PLEASE change this back. This is totally unusable. I don't have hours to figure this out or to clean out my message box. Whoever thought this was a good idea needs to be fired. I am so frustrated trying to communicate that I am about to advise my guild I am leaving the game unless this is fixed. We should not have to jump through hurdles and run an obstacle course to send and receive, and understand simple messages!

me too, hit em in the wallet is the same as getting busted in the face,then they will take it seriously, i cant talk to my friends, anything, inno broke the messaging system that didnt need replaced to begin with, so i say inno drop your 2 weeks and get this garbage off here that we told u geniouses in beta that it sucked, now u know it sucks, u can have it changed back in a day, i sure aint waiting 2 week, ill quit n watch paint dry 1st
try me, im not the only one

DeletedUser2382

Yes Please!
For whatever reason, this is one of those that Inno is being very stubborn about. I'm sure there's some players in favor of the new system, but I don't know any. All the feedback on beta was extremely clear how problematic the new message system was. Whats more is there wasn't anything wrong with the old system that warranted a redo. All functions acted correctly--not sure why the push to fix something that wasn't broken.
If Inno must add a messaging system to the mobile app---just leave it on the mobile app and let us actually be able to use the PC version effectively.

DeletedUser10517

I will support this 100%

I have already lost a guild member.

Im not spending any more money unless this reverts back

DeletedUser10789

I believe we can all agree that this 1.61 Update needs to be retracted and then tweaked and placed back on Beta for further testing. Once all the bugs and issues are fixed, then "the game" and INNO should release it to the real servers. For now, it should be removed and FIXED. INNO and "the game" should listen to the players who gave feedback on the Beta Forums and tweak this system, PLEASE before releasing it to us and forcing us to live with a WORK IN PROGRESS.
Thank you.

DeletedUser17555

I don't think that bringing back the old system is the answer. They just need to change it to fulfill the promises they made in the beginning. Bringing back the old system will make it so that mobile users can't see them again, and I'll have to listen to ex-guildies complain about how they keep seeing messages. -_- I like that they can now leave. It would be awesome if we could actually change who receives the messages like they said. The ability to delete it like we could before would be nice too, but that's a feature I never really used. They system deletes them automatically after so long anyway.