• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

REVIEW PERSONAL REWARDS FROM GUILD EXPEDITIONS

DeletedUser26829

Proposal:
Drop the "extra attempt" rewards. What benefit are they to any player?
Have a lower proportion of " military only" reward boxes: it further disadvantages FoE players who negotiate.
Reduce the number of "happiness" decorations and awards - there's only so much enthusiasm any city can take..

Scope for Abuse
NONE

Algona

IBTM/LSP/USB

Not agin it, not fer it.

What do you recommend as replacements for attempts, units, and decos?

ODragon

IBTM/LSP/USB

Not agin it, not fer it.

I wouldn't mind a small (2FP) or more coin/supplies instead of attempts.

I would just remove decorations completely and add a higher chance for the others. It was really disappointing when I completed Level 1 and got a prem decoration, that even if I had the diamonds, I wouldn't buy.

For final chest, other things that would be nice, GB specific FP (IE, FP that can only be used in GB, yes, new mechanic), a random unit from one age ahead, large amount of tavern coins, a special 2x2 expansion grid (instead of the 4x4).

Last edited:

DeletedUser8152

The extra attempt awards are useful to me, sometimes I'm rushing to finish Sunday night and they save me some medals.
And I would definitely be disappointed to have fewer troop awards.

But certainly, it depends what you imagine to replace these with. As it stands, your proposal seems to ask take those rewards away and not replace them with anything.

Stephen Longshanks

I also like the "extra attempts" rewards. When I have the time to play for more than a few minutes, it's very nice to be able to do 10-14 or more encounters at one sitting. I do agree that there are too many military unit rewards. I would propose that if any rewards are removed, that they be replaced with goods rewards, especially since the new 4th level eats them up quickly when you negotiate.

DeletedUser27096

IBTM/LSP/USB

Not agin it, not fer it.

I think there should be negotiation-related rewards for chests won through negotiations and military-related rewards for chests won through fighting. The OP is right that getting tons of military units from negotiating has little value. Since negotiating uses tons of goods, coins and supplies, there should be more goods/coins/supplies prizes for negotiators. For the fighters, the military units have a lot more value so fighters should get more military units instead of goods or coins/supplies. I would think there are player actions that could easily trigger "tactic-specific" reward options.

If people agree, I will put this in proper format.

DeletedUser28688

I think for folks at earlier ages, these seem like a bunk reward. I myself am hanging out in IA for a while and hate it when I get these as rewards. But I can see how they can be useful in later ages for certain.

DeletedUser26154

I would just remove decorations completely and add a higher chance for the others. It was really disappointing when I completed Level 1 and got a prem decoration, that even if I had the diamonds, I wouldn't buy.
Due to the recent complaints regarding Inno giving free stuff away...

blast doors to your heart.jpg

All prizes will be coins, supplies, and achievement pop-ups.

DeletedUser10080

Just make all rewards diamonds and let us buy the things we really want.

DeletedUser24787

Due to the recent complaints regarding Inno giving free stuff away...

All prizes will be coins, supplies, and achievement pop-ups.
BEST IDEA EVER i fully endorse this just make sure every time i beat a encounter i get a pop-up saying "Good job are you ready for the next encounter?"

On topic i do like the extra attempts helps me clear the GE much faster rather then having to wait for attempts to auto-fill. I do believe there are players that like to finish early and not have to wait for attempts or at the very least purchase attempts with resources

Second i do agree with the amount of decos we get its a bit much but its fodder to delete when quest appear