• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Reward spots....

DeletedUser31592

Who here is on Sinerania? My new diamond farm in on S. I have GBs with reward spots- break even w/out an Arc, profit w/an Arc. I can send invites. Posting here is better than messaging me in game.

I've also currently put my worlds in C, R, X, and Y into WW farm status. I self level to the point where spots can be locked at 150%. So if you have a big Arc, and don't care that I am not regularly aiding at the moment, post here (note which world) and I can send you an invite there, too.

DeletedUser25166

I am on. But I plundered you months ago, hope that does not affect our relationship

DeletedUser32328

I also have a farm on S. Similar setup: doing minimal effort and largely self-leveling, then wait for people to pick up the profits. This means i aid infrequently but have profitable spots available and a burgundy tablecloth.
Same setup on C, O, Q and U actually.

DeletedUser31592

Life got in the way for a bit - I posted that and ended up with two different crises that day. Sent requests out to those who didn't already send one.