• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Rewarding riddle ride competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
riddleride2.png

Hello Fo(E)lks!

It is time for a riddle competition.

You need to answer all 5 answers correctly, then you will be put into a draw, and the 5 winners will win the following:

50 Forge Points OR 100 goods from your current era OR 5 blueprints

Good luck!

The competition ends: 20th of November, 2020

Hihihi. I am indeed the lucky one people hate or love. I like changing peoples' appearances and thoughts, if I need to. If a person likes taking care of them self I will go up even much higher. To some people I will fool them. To others I am a mystery. Some people might want to try and hide me but I will show. No matter how hard people try I will Never go down. What am I? 1606071894581.png

FoE Bowl 2020: short or long pass to choose? - CalculatorsWorld.com
What am I? If given to you, you'll have either two or none? Maybe more or none. But there will be always some. Or none.

Polly is a flower in a small pond. Polly doubles her size each day, On the 20th day she covers the whole pond. On what day was Polly half the size of the pond?1606071927237.png

Halloween Event - Forge of Empires - Wiki EN
My dear, my entire life can be measured in hours, I serve by being devoured. Thin, I am quick. Fat, I am slow. Wind is my foe. What am I, my dear?

I help you grow, I help you holding your buildings, I provide all your necessary territorial needs. You need me to build on, and you can have my by paying me 1 of the 3 ways. What am I?
Forge of Empires on Twitter: DYK: Your Campaign Map and your Technology  Tree don't have to be the same era! How far ahead of your Technology Tree  are you? #FoE #ForgeofEmpires #Browsergame #

Last edited:

bomber9530

Hihihi. I am indeed the lucky one people hate or love. I like changing peoples' appearances and thoughts, if I need to. If a person likes taking care of them self I will go up even much higher. To some people I will fool them. To others I am a mystery. Some people might want to try and hide me but I will show. No matter how hard people try I will Never go down. What am I?

What am I? If given to you, you'll have either two or none? Maybe more or none. But there will be always some. Or none.

A choice

Polly is a flower in a small pond. Polly doubles her size each day, On the 20th day she covers the whole pond. On what day was Polly half the size of the pond

19th

My dear, my entire life can be measured in hours, I serve by being devoured. Thin, I am quick. Fat, I am slow. Wind is my foe. What am I, my dear?

A candle

I help you grow, I help you holding your buildings, I provide all your necessary territorial needs. You need me to build on, and you can have my by paying me 1 of the 3 ways. What am I?

Expansions

Ramjet the Swift

Age. It could be time, as Tolkien said:
" This thing all things devours;
Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays king, ruins town,
And beats mountain down."

Choice. The why is that while the word "either" is normally thought of as a selection between two, it can be more than two, which goes to the "more". The none in this case comes from the fact that one possible choice is none.

19 After all, on the 19th day Polly was half the size of the pond and then it doubled. Much like the Blob.

A Candle

The grid in the Game. We are always looking to expand.

Question #1 answer is > Age.
Question #2 answer is > A choice
Question #3 answer is > Day 19
Question #4 answer is > A candle
Question #5 answer > FOE expansion

Alliric

I am a retired yacht delivery skipper, and we used to save these for mid-ocean entertainment ;-) ... you know , when silence and nature replace the mundane and noisy with quiet grace and beauty. I am going to post my answers here and hope that is correct. THANKS for the riddle Fun!!
1) Age
2)A Choice
3) 19th Day
4) A Candle
5) An Expansion

Last edited:

TrueWizard64

Hihihi. I am indeed the lucky one people hate or love. I like changing peoples' appearances and thoughts, if I need to. If a person likes taking care of them self I will go up even much higher. To some people I will fool them. To others I am a mystery. Some people might want to try and hide me but I will show. No matter how hard people try I will Never go down. What am I?

Sir.Chase

Hello Fo(E)lks!

It is time for a riddle competition.

You need to answer all 5 answers correctly, then you will be put into a draw, and the 5 winners will win the following:

50 Forge Points OR 100 goods from your current era OR 5 blueprints

Good luck!

The competition ends: 20th of November, 2020

Rinbin | Forge of Empires Wiki | Fandom

FoE Bowl 2020: short or long pass to choose? - CalculatorsWorld.com

Polly is a flower in a small pond. Polly doubles her size each day, On the 20th day she covers the whole pond. On what day was Polly half the size of the pond?
Pond of Fall | Forge of Empires Wiki | Fandom

Halloween Event - Forge of Empires - Wiki EN

Forge of Empires on Twitter: DYK: Your Campaign Map and your Technology  Tree don't have to be the same era! How far ahead of your Technology Tree  are you? #FoE #ForgeofEmpires #Browsergame #'t have to be the same era! How far ahead of your Technology Tree  are you? #FoE #ForgeofEmpires #Browsergame #
  1. Age
  2. A choice
  3. 19th Day
  4. A candle
  5. Expansions

Status
Not open for further replies.