• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Riddles

spartacus2.0

I have cities, but no houses. I have mountains, but no trees. I have water, but no fish. What am I?
Stream I'm The Map! REMIX (Dora The Explorer) by © Cornbeefsoup | Listen  online for free on SoundCloud
Is it a map?

Praetorius

A metal neither black nor red
As heavy as man's golden greed
What you do to stay ahead
With friend or arrow or steed.

PJS299

I occur once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years. What am I?
the letter M

Snek

What is Greater than God, more evil than the devil. The poor have it, the rich require it and if you eat it you die?
Nothing

Just An Observer

From the Batman TV series in the Sixties: When is time like a train? When it's two to two! Yes, it was a riddle from the Riddler.

RaymondCityCR

A hunter walks 1km south from his tent and sees a bear. He ignores the bear and runs 1km east in search of other animals. Finally, he gives up and walks 1km north, back to his tent. What color was the bear?
White
The tent was located at the north pole.

spartacus2.0

I speak without a mouth and hear without ears. I have no body, but I come alive with wind. What am I?

Echo Echo Echo Echo Echo