1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.153

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Ritual Flames bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Pythagoras 1290 The Dire, May 24, 2019.

1. Pythagoras 1290 The Dire

Pythagoras 1290 The Dire Well-Known Member

Hi, I reported the exact same bug a while ago and they fixed it. Since the latest update for Android, I noticed the issue is present again.

It appears as if there is space around the RFs, while there is in fact not. They seem off-center and re-center only when I tap on them. While this bug is purely cosmetic, it is annoying and can be confusing when you're trying to rearrange your city.

Attached Files:

Dido 815 the Scourge likes this.
  2. Dido 815 the Scourge

Dido 815 the Scourge Active Member

Seeing the same issue in all 3 of my cities. It’s incredibly annoying especially when trying to reorganize the cities in reconstruction mode.

Playing on an iPad with all software and app updates installed.

3. Kranyar the Mysterious

Kranyar the Mysterious Active Member

Can confirm this bug is back.

Dido 815 the Scourge likes this.