• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Road to Victory not adding boosts to Statue of Honor?

I've chained 3 RTVs to the SOH and do not seem to be getting any boosts of either goods or defense from them, just the basic level 6 SOH rewards. I don't see any defense boosts when i look at the Boost Overiew in the Town Hall, and i paid particular attention when I collected goods to see that no goods boosts were included. Any ideas?

Lord Pest

Your 4x3 SoH needs to touch a road for the road to victory bonuses to work. Having the road only touch the RtV doesn‘t count as a connection to a road.

Agent327

RTV only provides a bonus to your SoH when you attach them to the bottom of your SoH. The ones you have on top do not do a thing.

I see the problem. The Roads to victory will only work in in front (our front) you have two roads in back of the statue of Honor. and only one in 'front'
Since you have one 5% attack army defense listed on your City roster, that is CORRECT.
You have to arrange the Roads so they are all in front. Unfortunatly the way you ahve it now... your SoH is stuck were it is as the required connection to city road cannot go back far enough. you need to do some sort of rearranging.
Thanks!!!!! will give it a shot.