• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Road to Victory

Forgn4fun

I have two SoH's with RtVs attached to both but in Town Hall the Boost review only recognizes ONE SoH with the most RtVs

Am I spinning my wheels with the other SoH that has 2 attached RtVs ?????????????????
I have two SoH's with RtVs attached to both but in Town Hall the Boost review only recognizes ONE SoH with the most RtVs

Am I spinning my wheels with the other SoH that has 2 attached RtVs ?????????????????
Good question I didn't think of. Very interested in responses to this. I've seen a city w/many RtVs attached to 2 SoH. Takes up a lot of real estate & what does he know that I don't. What's it really doing for him & are there better ways to achieve what he's getting from better sources, for less real estate?

Agent327

On PC Town Hall shows a SoH with the number of times you get the 5% bonus.

I've seen a city w/many RtVs attached to 2 SoH. Takes up a lot of real estate & what does he know that I don't. What's it really doing for him & are there better ways to achieve what he's getting from better sources, for less real estate?

He knows that one SoH gives 7 fp and 2 give 14 fp.

Last edited:

Lord Pest

On PC Town Hall shows a SoK with the number of times you get the 5% bonus.

On IPad the path is player, profile, boost overview, attacking bonus. It shows the entire RTV bonus.
Mine is 45% atm and I have them attached to several different SoHs.

Tuwanda

Good question I didn't think of. Very interested in responses to this. I've seen a city w/many RtVs attached to 2 SoH. Takes up a lot of real estate & what does he know that I don't. What's it really doing for him & are there better ways to achieve what he's getting from better sources, for less real estate?
I have 3 roads attached to a level 2 SoH and get 15% attack. That's also what my Town Hall shows. Does seem pretty low for the real estate but there are also goods and guild power, as well as 3 FPs with this configuration. Also, the space it takes up increase your rank but not as much as a more compact GB which can be leveled up to greater attack %.

Kranyar the Mysterious

The road is good for a quick attk/def boost until you can replace it with better, whether it be Sentinel Outposts or attack boosters or whatever.

If what you are saying is that someone is sandwiching an RTV between two SoH to get the boost on both SoH with only one road, then yes, that would seem at first glance to be a great idea, except I'm pretty sure it doesn't work because the RTV has to be attached to the bottom side of the SoH to give the boost, connecting to a second SoH at the top shouldn't work. I haven't actually tried it though to verify.

Last edited:

Forgn4fun

My town hall boost only recognizes the one SoH with 5 RtVs

it is not recognizing my 2nd SoH with 3 attached RtVs ...seems I am not getting 15% D

I did create a ticket but then resolved it thinking I was getting the right % amount ..... I think I am as my Attacking Army did get 5 % extra after I dropped it but there is a minor glitch with town hall SoH calculations

I could be wrong .... if ya need pics i can thumbnail both town hall and what the 2 SoH's look like including one of Attacking Army Def

Disregard ALL !!!!!! My town hall shows both SoHs but in different order from highest to lowest ..... i just spotted 2nd SoH in town hall with 15% ..... once I drop the next two RtVs they will appear side by side giving 50% boost to D
50% boost, wow. Oh, to defense. I need to study this, thank you