• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

rocks in settlment

• Thread starter DeletedUser32439
  • Start date

DeletedUser32439

hiya, i have 2 rocks in my settlement, taking a total of 8 spaces.
am i suoposed to get rid of them somehow, how can i build a town with rocks in the way ?

DeletedUser29726

You can't get rid of them. The configuration of the rocks is what makes each play through of the settlement somewhat unique, you have to figure out how to build around them best (may influence which expansions and how many expansions you take).

DeletedUser32439

in one world i have "0" rocks. in another i have 2 rocks, placed in horrible places.
it really hinders building anything.

so it's random, one world have a huge advantage which is random, how is that fair.

if i delete that settlement, do i get to try again with better rock placements, or is it settment game over ?

Triopoly Champion

This impediment configuration should be hard enough in 1 of my minor worlds, but I'll still have enough space to unlock the shrines, then build 2 of them.
Forge of Empires - Viking Cultural Settlement with Hard Impediments.jpg
Forge of Empires - Viking Cultural Settlement with Hard Impediments and 2 Shrines.jpg

Last edited:
I knnow this is old, but in case anyone is still in play...I picked an extension with NO rocks and when I got it, placed it, bought it, it stuck a rock in it anyway. (just venting lol)