• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Rogue Hideout

• Thread starter DeletedUser28042
  • Start date

DeletedUser28042

Hi all,

I didn't win the Rogues Hideout during Winter. Is it worth buying for diamonds?

DeletedUser8152

If you're desperate to have one, sure. But the Winter diamond price is pretty high. If you can wait until the Easter event you can probably get one for less. FYI it would probably have been cheaper to buy stars to try for it yesterday, though of course you could have been unlucky.

You could also enter the Forum Lottery and try to get lucky there!

DeletedUser28042

If you're desperate to have one, sure. But the Winter diamond price is pretty high. If you can wait until the Easter event you can probably get one for less. FYI it would probably have been cheaper to buy stars to try for it yesterday, though of course you could have been unlucky.

You could also enter the Forum Lottery and try to get lucky there!

Thank you. I new to the game and not sure if having Rogues in army is beneficial. I use archers mostly and they have turned into them, but I have only has unattached Rogue. Never learned how to play them.

DeletedUser8152

Rogues are quite powerful, though you do need to know how to use them. If you are in the early game, I would suggest waiting for the next event and try to get a hideout then. If you have diamonds burning a hole in your pocket, land expansions will probably help you out more.

DeletedUser14197

If you do GE, you will find rogues very helpful. So like jaelis suggested, try to get them in the easter event especially if you are interested in the GE aspect of the game. Perhaps they are beneficial on your continent map in the eaerly ages. I don't really remember. However, in higher ages, I don't tend to use them at all. But, because of GE, I have plenty of rogues. I believe they are also helpful if you attack your hood, but don't know for sure, as I dont' attack my hood at this poitn.