1. Changelog 1.161

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.161 will take place on Wed, Sept 18, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Rogue Troops should have there own troop tab

Discussion in 'Closed / Archived' started by nightlore, Mar 24, 2019.

1. nightlore

nightlore New Member

I purpose that the Rogue Troop type should have there own troop tab when you are wanting to use this type of troop instead of needing to scroll nearly all the way back of the list of the LIGHT UNITS tab to find them. I mean can you imagine if are in VF and you need to scroll past like 17 ages of troops to get to them. and with Mars coming out it will get even worse.

2. MandyTheAlabastard

MandyTheAlabastard Well-Known Member

Alright, I have a couple of things to say.
    This is not in the proper proposal format.
    You posted this in the closed/archived section instead of the regular proposal section.

There's already a convenient way to find your rogues. Just use the age filter in army management, and select whatever age you have the least number of light units in (probably Iron or Bronze), and you'll find your rogues easily.

[​IMG]

3. nightlore

nightlore New Member

okay sorry i am new to posting so i guessed where to put this at.
    But when your in GVG and you want to quickly reload troops to attack again. Finding the correct troops you need is a problem especially with Rogues.

4. nightlore

nightlore New Member

if this is in the wrong place i am sorry. i created a 2nd post hoping i put it in the correct spot. if not please fix this thanks.