• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Roman Empire guild 1, 2, 3

DeletedUser

Hello Citizens of FOE I'm Josh and I'm here to Shout out our guild. :D

Welcome to the Roman Empire.

We are looking for team players who want to grow with us in this new world. We have several members who are in all four worlds, so there is a lot of experience and knowledge to be gained with us. We are looking for people like yourself who want to enjoy the game and earn our status among the guilds. We are very active in trading, polishing and motivating on a daily basis. We do not turn people away who are new but embrace them and show patience and understanding as they learn the ropes.

We are a fair trade guild which means anyone who wishes to be part of the guild must trade fairly at all times. If your unsure what that is ask before your request an invite.

We believe in PVP or FOE we have open rules of engagement which means attack who you want, plunder who you want. Unless we have an alliance with them.

So if you're looking for a guild that can help you get the most out of this game look no further.

Because our guild has risen to such popularity in this world we have started a Third guild called the Roman Empire III.:laugh:
I'm the leader in this Roman Empire 3 guild along with two others, if you're interested in joining send me a msg at: itzJOSHduhh

Roman Empire: rank 6
Roman Empire
II: Rank 20
Roman Empire
II
I: Rank 69

Thank you,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Roman Empire Guild invite

Hi, My names Corey. i just read your guild introduction. it sounds like something I'm interested me right me back so I can get further details on how to get invited to the guild. Thank you Have a good evening.