• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

RQ Abort Acknowledge

Tony 85 the Generous

Before I click the check box for the RQ that says "Don't show again", I have two questions

1. Does the 'Don't show again' check box in the RQ also apply to the other quest abort buttons?

2. Where do I go to make it reappear? Once I screw up enough and decide I'd rather have the confirmation box appear (and waste three seconds), where do I turn it back on?

Farfle the smelly

Gooood question. I don’t have a clue but I’m super curious too. I’ve done unbirthday questing a time or two and just dealt with the annoyance. Thanks for asking!

Nicholas002

Before I click the check box for the RQ that says "Don't show again", I have two questions

1. Does the 'Don't show again' check box in the RQ also apply to the other quest abort buttons?

2. Where do I go to make it reappear? Once I screw up enough and decide I'd rather have the confirmation box appear (and waste three seconds), where do I turn it back on?
I don't think you can turn it back on yourself, but if you contact support, they will probably do it for you if you ask nicely :)

Tytan the Great

The don’t show again confirmation will also apply to other abortable side quests as well, so once you disable it, you can easily abort side quest also. I would know since I aborted one that rewarded diamond in the past while cycling through recurring quests. Yay me!

DevaCat

The don’t show again confirmation will also apply to other abortable side quests as well, so once you disable it, you can easily abort side quest also. I would know since I aborted one that rewarded diamond in the past while cycling through recurring quests. Yay me!
Lol, I did the same thing (at least once, no just once honest) -- was in a RQ cycling coma and it didnt register to me that side quests were coming up (and getting aborted without a glance). That's the downside of disabling the confirmation box. But dealing with the box each time is a no-go if you do a lot of RQs. I'm pretty sure Nicholas is right about Support being able to turn it back on.

Tony 85 the Generous

We have control over the diamond spend confirmation. Why not the quest abort, supply production abort, and goods production abort confirmations?

Tytan the Great

Problem is the skip turn button on mobile is in about the same place as the auto battle button on the PC. Yeah you only notice that after your make the mistake once (or twice).
Lol It happened to me once before. I meant to skip, and then the next second the battle ended, and I lost. I was like wtf? Took me a minute to figure out I hit auto instead of skip.