1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.153

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Rubber plant won in Expedition - what next???

Discussion in 'Noarsil Drama' started by LorraineE, Nov 6, 2018.

1. LorraineE

LorraineE Member

With the completion of an Expedition, I was allowed a Rubber plant. It doesnt appear in any of the building tabs nor in Inventory. When do I get the icon to build it - I also checked Research and there is not an indication that anything is required. Need some insight on this one.

SORRY - found it in the first stage of industrial age - almost there. Missed it cause it doesn't say RUBBER til you cursor over the sage.l

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
  2. JCera

JCera Well-Known Member

You can't win goods buildings in GE and a Rubber Plant is a goods building. You must have won something else.

3. LorraineE

LorraineE Member

thank you for your reply - I found out what to do - see above.

4. RazorbackPirate

RazorbackPirate Well-Known Member

You can win one for completing the Daily Challenge. If that's the case, you should find the building in your inventory. Double check your inventory if that makes sense. If you have it in inventory, you don't have to unlock the tech to place the building.

5. Snipe4Hire

Snipe4Hire Member

You can? Never seen anything like that could be useful for an event quest asking to place down a current goods building, same thing with a barracks (i.e. not an RH, DC, CG).

6. RazorbackPirate

RazorbackPirate Well-Known Member

My mistake. For some reason when I read goods, my mind registered Production. You can get Production buildings from DC, but not goods buildings.