• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Rubber plant won in Expedition - what next???

• Thread starter DeletedUser36979
  • Start date

DeletedUser36979

With the completion of an Expedition, I was allowed a Rubber plant. It doesnt appear in any of the building tabs nor in Inventory. When do I get the icon to build it - I also checked Research and there is not an indication that anything is required. Need some insight on this one.

SORRY - found it in the first stage of industrial age - almost there. Missed it cause it doesn't say RUBBER til you cursor over the sage.l

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31592

You can't win goods buildings in GE and a Rubber Plant is a goods building. You must have won something else.

DeletedUser36979

You can't win goods buildings in GE and a Rubber Plant is a goods building. You must have won something else.
thank you for your reply - I found out what to do - see above.

RazorbackPirate

You can win one for completing the Daily Challenge. If that's the case, you should find the building in your inventory. Double check your inventory if that makes sense. If you have it in inventory, you don't have to unlock the tech to place the building.

DeletedUser31442

You can win one for completing the Daily Challenge. If that's the case, you should find the building in your inventory. Double check your inventory if that makes sense. If you have it in inventory, you don't have to unlock the tech to place the building.

You can? Never seen anything like that could be useful for an event quest asking to place down a current goods building, same thing with a barracks (i.e. not an RH, DC, CG).

RazorbackPirate

You can? Never seen anything like that could be useful for an event quest asking to place down a current goods building, same thing with a barracks (i.e. not an RH, DC, CG).
My mistake. For some reason when I read goods, my mind registered Production. You can get Production buildings from DC, but not goods buildings.