• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Running out of space

Sheriff Of Rottingham

So for example, you are trying to boost FP production; you have a a max Tholos paying 4FP/24 hours, and a max level Pillar of Heros paying 3FP/24 hours. Tholos is 4x4 = 16 tiles, so 0.25 FP per tile. The Pillar is 3x3 so its 0.33 FP per tile. Therefor the pillar has a better fp/tile. Now compare the pillar to a flourishing cider mill....the mill pays out 7 FP with a size of 3x7=21 or .33 FP per tile. The FP/tile is the same, but you use less roads over a larger space using the flourishing cider mill over the pillar. The fewer road tiles you use, the more FP producing buildings you can fit in your available space. A lot to consider, along with the other boosts from various special buildings have value that you need to consider beyond just FP/tile. A good resource is the "Forge Point Building Efficiency" page on a certain wiki.

ArrowsOfTime

Or, instead:

Get all your medal expansions by leveling your Arc up to 80+.

Earn diamonds by playing to the end of GE level 4 every week and use those diamonds to purchase expansions. No money needed.

Move ahead further on the Campaign map to earn more expansions. Just be careful not to lose recurring quests by doing proper research, if that matters to you.

Join a good guild and take 5th position on people's great buildings to get all the prints you need. Blueprints for the vast majority of buildings are actually easy to acquire. Swaps are iffy, look for buildings you can lock your position on for 5-10 fp or less.
very well said,i would also like to add that for smaller players its much harder to get medals, if i was you, try and get many wishing wells

UP ONLINE

Which sets are not worth putting down? I've looked at some of the sets and do not think they are worth the space.
not worth it Unless you have all upgraded items to max the building Level Just keep saving the items up in your inventory lol

Last edited:

UP ONLINE

For me I look for players with 3k + meddles on there GB thats close to leveling and throw my FP in it and make sheer i will stay in that spot
Take work to find the right player to invest in
its like using FP to buy meddles with no FP return

WendyEJ

Get all your medal expansions by leveling your Arc up to 80+.

Earn diamonds by playing to the end of GE level 4 every week and use those diamonds to purchase expansions. No money needed.

Move ahead further on the Campaign map to earn more expansions. Just be careful not to lose recurring quests by doing proper research, if that matters to you.

Join a good guild and take 5th position on people's great buildings to get all the prints you need. Blueprints for the vast majority of buildings are actually easy to acquire. Swaps are iffy, look for buildings you can lock your position on for 5-10 fp or less.

Everyone is doing a great job of explaining things but this old girl is totally confused. I just barely figured out what lol meant SORRY?? Go ahead laugh I think I lived the old ages

Some abbreviations I don't now about Not funny ROFLMAO

ARC, GE, EMA, CdM, GB, LMA troops?? , GbG, F2P'ing , SoK's

Need to earn diamonds and medals.

I look for players with 3k + meddles on there GB thats close to leveling and throw my FP in it

What does that mean and how do I I throw Forge Points

Take 5th position How and where please help

I am trying Lord knows why

Enjoying my journey though

CommanderCool1234

Arc- (it is a great building, not a abreviation)
GE- Guild Expedition
EMA- Early Middle Ages
CdM- Castle Del Montel
GB- Great Building
LMA- Late Middle Ages
SOK's- Shrine of Knowlege

CommanderCool1234

I look for players with 3k + meddles on there GB thats close to leveling and throw my FP in it

He means that he looks for 1'st or 2'nd spots on a great building where the reward is 3k meddles or more, and then he gives enough forge points to ensure that he gets the reward.

Example:
Screenshot 2020-10-27 at 6.58.45 PM.png
I chose a level 197 chatue for this example, lol

ArrowsOfTime

In no age they give 50 medals. In Industrial they give 49 and I seriously doubt you are that far yet.
well i have played a year in one of my world, though half of that was not really active and 1 month was vac, if i wanted to though i could reach that age in no time, i have stayed in HMA IN MY CHOICE for pretty much all of that world, though i will start ageing up once the new settleing aztec thing is here

Agent327

well i have played a year in one of my world, though half of that was not really active and 1 month was vac, if i wanted to though i could reach that age in no time, i have stayed in HMA IN MY CHOICE for pretty much all of that world, though i will start ageing up once the new settleing aztec thing is here

So you are making statements you can not back up.

Farfle the smelly

Frankly I think a lot of your issues can be resolved by finding a good guild.

They’ll have 1.9 thread so you can get a ton of medals through p4/5ing a high level Arc/AO/Krak, etc. They’ll also be more strategic about GBG, ergo more FPs to place on more Arcs, wherein you eventually have the prints (and goods) to get said Arc, wherein you can begin to snipe correctly and get more FPs, so you can get more medals on Arcs, etc etc.

A good guild cures many ills. Network like a fiend - it will absolutely increase the velocity of your growth.