• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] SAAB

How long does it take (I know, that is a very relative question) to reach SAAB, if you are a SAAB player please just leave a rough estimate of the time you spent.

Agent327

So if my math is correct, it took you roughly 11,680 hours to reach SAAB. That is crazy.

Not really. Only thing crazy here is your question. I just gave you an example why. It took me 8 years, cause probably 4 of 8 I was waiting for the next era to open. Playing 6 hours a day means I have a browser window open at the time while I am doing other things. There just is no answer to your question. Not even a rough estimate.

MJ Artisan of War

I have been playing Forge for one year this Thursday.
I am in Iron Age.
At the current rate of 10-14 hours of Forge per day.....
I predict I will reach SAAB in 16 years.....
Could take longer if I continue reading this Forum and run across very many idiotic posts like Yours.

Not really. Only thing crazy here is your question. I just gave you an example why. It took me 8 years, cause probably 4 of 8 I was waiting for the next era to open. Playing 6 hours a day means I have a browser window open at the time while I am doing other things. There just is no answer to your question. Not even a rough estimate.
I wondered how crazy it was when I posted it. I am sure it is hard to put an estimate on it with everyone having different strategies and many other factors.

Johnny B. Goode

How long does it take (I know, that is a very relative question) to reach SAAB, if you are a SAAB player please just leave a rough estimate of the time you spent.
I have been playing 6 years. My highest era city is in SAM, one below SAAB. However, I have not prioritized that city in at least two years. I believe a dedicated player with sufficient free time could do it in about 3-4 years. The important thing is not rushing through the ages, but if reaching it in the most reasonable time frame is important to you then you have to balance that with not overstaying in any one era.