• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Sacajawea Historical Questline Feedback

DeletedUser4770

We value your feedback greatly, so don't forget to comment in this thread.

Yours,
The Forge of Empires Team

Announcement can be found HERE

DeletedUser26965

Get ready for the whine...

menagerie.png

...it's how big you say:confused:, uh-huh, I said it, yeah 4x5:eek::eek::eek::eek:why can't the all be Cherry Blossom Sets????:mad::D:rolleyes:

Population
Coin
10 Goods

Menagerie

More powerful than Fishing Hut though and at least you don't have to gain a province.

Quests: Sacajawea

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18851

What a monstrosity garbage piece of pixels. Nobody will put this nonsense in their city. Yall are drunk. Stop releasing stupid events every 3 days with garbage prizes and spread them out and make the prizes good. You've completely destroyed the fun of events by making them constant and relentless with crap prizes or total crapshoot random chance chests. You can do an entire questline, collect all the BS outside your city, and still recieve NOTHING you want from those stupid chests. Happens all the time.
BTW, nobody... I mean nobody... NOBODY uses animations in their city. It hogs way too much memory. So all these cutsie pootsie little characters wandering around your city if you plant the special crap building is a total waste of "creative" energy by the developers. Stoppit. Bad devs. Think of something that isn't crap plz.

I haven't done most of the recent events b/c nothing is worthwhile and the quests are boring, repetitive and pointless.

DeletedUser30900

What a monstrosity garbage piece of pixels. Nobody will put this nonsense in their city. Yall are drunk. Stop releasing stupid events every 3 days with garbage prizes and spread them out and make the prizes good. You've completely destroyed the fun of events by making them constant and relentless with crap prizes or total crapshoot random chance chests. You can do an entire questline, collect all the BS outside your city, and still recieve NOTHING you want from those stupid chests. Happens all the time.
BTW, nobody... I mean nobody... NOBODY uses animations in their city. It hogs way too much memory. So all these cutsie pootsie little characters wandering around your city if you plant the special crap building is a total waste of "creative" energy by the developers. Stoppit. Bad devs. Think of something that isn't crap plz.

I haven't done most of the recent events b/c nothing is worthwhile and the quests are boring, repetitive and pointless.
Okay, the center of the world. Maybe you should try to talk to someone else, at least your guild mates

DeletedUser34800

That building looks awesome. I don't care if it's large, or even somewhat sub optimal. It looks great.

I have animations turned on, and I can't wait to add her to my city. Van Gogh, Napoleon, Cleopatra, Sacajawea, Genghis Khan soon. The more people in my city, the better.

Also, did I mention how awesome it looks?

DeletedUser34800

Also, those goods are going to be awesome at later ages. Pumping out full, complete goods of your age. Unlike GBs that give...refined I think? I don't know, can never get it right.

More complete goods, not colonial crap or whatever. That's gotta count for something. Like the Cherry Blossom set, Maharaja's Palace, and Winter set I have.

Edit: I just made space for it in my city, and the event isn't even out yet. Looking forward to adding this.

Ta 152H

No doubt this is a crappy reward compared to stuff we've gotten fairly recently, but at higher ages, it's very useful.

For lower ages, particularly before ME, and when goods buildings are small, it's going to seem only pretty good. But, for those who think it's not very good because it's only marginally better than what they may replace(which is my situation), consider someone in AF, and you can easily see that in the right situations, it's going to be very useful.

It's no Pillar, or Bridge, or even Magnum Opus, but that just points to Inno giving a lot of very powerful stuff lately, and our expectations changing. It doesn't make it a bad building.

Freshmeboy

Yeah...that's pretty big for a goods building.....BUT...It's all about the noobs in these monthly events so let them have their fun and grow some power in their cities...

DeletedUser26965

I would like to see the % effect that the Chateau and Arc has on income (coins/supplies) during the events, not that I dont trust ya INNO but anything that shows me how those GBs are helping me out would be helpful
Perhaps you can clarify this. Arc gives guild goods and ROI from GB investments so not sure how that would affect your c/s income regardless if there's an event ongoing or not. CF of course tells you the % per level and if you get a random reward from a quest that gives c/s then those rewards are increased, again not dependent on if there's an ongoing event.

Volodya

I use animations. I really doubt I'm the only player in the world who does. The animations are well done and frequently very clever; I enjoy watching my city go about its business. Somehow I have zero issues with memory. Perhaps you should consider upgrading to a 21st century computer.

Last edited:

Agent327

No doubt this is a crappy reward compared to stuff we've gotten fairly recently, but at higher ages, it's very useful.

Why?

By that time you do not need the coins and 10 goods a day isn't enough for that size to make it profitable to place it.

Ta 152H

Why?

By that time you do not need the coins and 10 goods a day isn't enough for that size to make it profitable to place it.

Do you ever "need" coins? I don't, but they do help with coin recurring quest in any event, so it's something. But, you get refined goods, which is nice, and as you get to higher ages the size of buildings gets larger than the early ones, where they max out at 4x4.

But also remember, coins and goods aren't really all there is. Unless you have enough pop from a GBs (I won't build the Habitat, so I generally will not), you'll benefit from the population, which is considerable. Considering the population cost for a normal goods building, put it all together and it's going to be fairly attractive.

Also consider it can not be plundered for all intents and purposes, although that's a relatively minor consideration for most people.

Agent327

Do you ever "need" coins?

Yes, you do at the beginning of the game and in the first era's when you move up.

But, you get refined goods, which is nice, and as you get to higher ages the size of buildings gets larger than the early ones, where they max out at 4x4.

In a goods building you can at least get 25 a day, which makes that a better option per square.

But also remember, coins and goods aren't really all there is. Unless you have enough pop from a GBs (I won't build the Habitat, so I generally will not), you'll benefit from the population, which is considerable. Considering the population cost for a normal goods building, put it all together and it's going to be fairly attractive.

Not really. You can built Inno and you can win diamond houses.

Also consider it can not be plundered for all intents and purposes, although that's a relatively minor consideration for most people.

It can be motivated so it can be plundered and it is low in the order of motivation.

Ta 152H

Yes, you do at the beginning of the game and in the first era's when you move up.

In a goods building you can at least get 25 a day, which makes that a better option per square.

Not really. You can built Inno and you can win diamond houses.

It can be motivated so it can be plundered and it is low in the order of motivation.

I never have a shortage of coins, and even though you apparently do, it seems like it's transient. But, if you struggle with coins, it gives an even stronger advantage to the building. I just never do.

In a goods building, you need population. Late game buildings are also larger than 20 squares. They eat up supplies, coins, and refined goods. They require two-lane roads. They do not give population. Add it all up, not quite so clear an advantage anymore?

Diamond houses take up space, right? Inno gets you all the population you need? Unless it does, you have to factor the space for housing it saves, even assuming you can get all diamond houses, which isn't trivial.

You glossed over "for all intents and purposes". If you're getting it plundered, your problem is it's not motivated. If it's not motivated, it's not giving you goods anyway. Most people shouldn't have a hard time getting it motivated, particularly at that stage of the game, unless they are overloaded with SoKs.

Last edited:

DeletedUser29623

The optimal word there was “refined.” An advanced-age goods building requires unrefined goods to produce refined goods, in addition to coins and supplies, which is why the post you’re responding to specified that this is useful in advanced ages. If you’re not familiar with refined goods, you can find out more on this page in the wiki, if you scroll down to the section on Modern Era:

http://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/Goods