• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Sacajawea Historical Questline Feedback

DeletedUser30900

I do do that, but those players aren’t posting to the forums about how many goods their cities are producing and how they don’t have to worry about refining them. I’ve gotten a lot of information and help on these forums from experienced players who use their in-game names in the forum so anyone can check out their cities for ideas. (Thanks, guys!) I’m not sure why someone would find it necessary to conceal their in-game unless @icarusethan is right and they can’t back up their claims. It’s too bad that someone would feel the need to do that since most of us are here to learn.

It certainly is possible for SOME players to have those GBs at those levels, but that doesn’t mean that YOU do. It’s also possible that you DON’T have those GBs at those levels, so I guess you don’t.
stop trying this already, liar gonna keep going around and find excuses, and do anything besides providing proofs. The easiest way to do this is giving the name and do a screenshot of the social bar with the avatar itself plus city design, then show us you disconnected one of your seasonal event buildings, do another screenshot with the change. Looks complicated but can be done in 2 mins. I guess he will say he either doesn't have special building since his city doesn't need that or he doesn't want sacrifice that daily income just to prove a point, but anyway, liars gonna make up more lies to cover his older ones.

Agent327

@icarusethan

Entire city seems to big to post here.

I am sure you still think I am lying, so what next. I probably must have asked someone else to do this for me and send me the pictures.

I am getting the feeling I am much further in this game than you. Is that what is bughging you?

DeletedUser30900

@icarusethan

Entire city seems to big to post here.

I am sure you still think I am lying, so what next. I probably must have asked someone else to do this for me and send me the pictures.

I am getting the feeling I am much further in this game than you. Is that what is bughging you?
which part of doing a screenshot of social bar you don't understand? Anyone can get the picture you provide by go to #1 player in his world and make a screenshot. Nice try though

Agent327

which part of doing a screenshot of social bar you don't understand? Anyone can get the picture you provide by go to #1 player in his world and make a screenshot. Nice try though

Yes they can, but they can not move the blacksmith.

Nice try though.

DeletedUser30900

Yes they can, but they can not move the blacksmith.

Nice try though.
yeah, and they can ask their guildmate do them a favor to move the blacksmith in the city so they can keep lying in the forum with fake proofs. The whole motion of you hiding your in-game name makes the whole thing suspicious

DeletedUser34800

All right guys, I think this dead horse has been beaten enough now. It's obviously not going anywhere, and you're just further derailing an official thread about the questline/event feedback.

Let's get back to the real discussion, yes?

Such as, have you seen the YouTube video they made showcasing the building and Sacajawea walking around? It's great. This building is a little zoo with all it's animals, and she has an entourage of animals following her around.

I am going to be placing this next to my Elephant Gate set/Maharaja's Palace set. It will look great next to those elephants.

More people walking around my city, more cool looking things for them to do. Personally, no matter how effective they are, I find the fields of SoKs and stuff just bad looking (despite having some and trying for more. They're too powerful not too). It's nice to have some good looking stuff that makes the city look like a city.

DeletedUser28371

What a monstrosity garbage piece of pixels. Nobody will put this nonsense in their city. Yall are drunk. Stop releasing stupid events every 3 days with garbage prizes and spread them out and make the prizes good. You've completely destroyed the fun of events by making them constant and relentless with crap prizes or total crapshoot random chance chests. You can do an entire questline, collect all the BS outside your city, and still recieve NOTHING you want from those stupid chests. Happens all the time.
BTW, nobody... I mean nobody... NOBODY uses animations in their city. It hogs way too much memory. So all these cutsie pootsie little characters wandering around your city if you plant the special crap building is a total waste of "creative" energy by the developers. Stoppit. Bad devs. Think of something that isn't crap plz.

I haven't done most of the recent events b/c nothing is worthwhile and the quests are boring, repetitive and pointless.
I would put in mt city because I like having a functional city. It also at where I am at would remove several houses so I would gain more space back. I also have all the animations on. So stop with the generalizations.

If you think all of this is crap do me a favor an either be silent or go play cod. I happen to really enjoy everything the devs are doing.
My only complaint is the amount of land I have access to

DeletedUser12620

It will always be suspicious. My main world is on another language server and is another one than I use here, so does it realy matter if I mention it?

You are like a little kid, desperate to show he is better at something :)

I've seen you post on the EN forums ;)

Agent327

I would put in mt city because I like having a functional city. It also at where I am at would remove several houses so I would gain more space back.

You would not gain more space back. The population per tile it gives is lower than that of a residential house.

DeletedUser25166

yeah, and they can ask their guildmate do them a favor to move the blacksmith in the city so they can keep lying in the forum with fake proofs. The whole motion of you hiding your in-game name makes the whole thing suspicious
Give up already, you sound like a whiner

DeletedUser30900

Give up already, you sound like a whiner
You two are really good to team up together. Mr “I don’t wanna give out name but I’m in OF” and Mr” I don’t wanna read the whole post but I’m gonna snipe all your buildings”

Agent327

You two are really good to team up together. Mr “I don’t wanna give out name but I’m in OF” and Mr” I don’t wanna read the whole post but I’m gonna snipe all your buildings”

You got that wrong. It's Mr "I don’t wanna give out name, cause there always will be someone with an inferiority complex that says I am using the name of someone else anyhow"

DeletedUser34800

What? That's crazy if you did. Congratulations!

I'm working on it currently. Pretty good quest line so far. It's really nice that IG offers additional ways to complete a quest when it's scout/acquire a province/research a tech. It's nice that they are respecting people's choice to camp, even if they don't like it as much.

DeletedUser31592

I'm not spending diamonds to finish a questline that I have days to do. And I don't think I have enough buildings in any city to do both the 4 hr and 8hr productions concurrently.
Some of my cities are stuck waiting on the 4 hr quest, others on the 8. All are in progress and waiting on the production buildings....