• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Sacajawea Historical Questline Feedback

DeletedUser32973

Hey guys apparently the quest rewards aren't so random. Quest 6 (recruit units) has given me diamonds in 7 out of 7 worlds I've completed it on. Two of the worlds haven't gotten that far yet. Can anyone confirm this?

DeletedUser26965

Hey guys apparently the quest rewards aren't so random. Quest 6 (recruit units) has given me diamonds in 7 out of 7 worlds I've completed it on. Two of the worlds haven't gotten that far yet. Can anyone confirm this?
You're quite right, random is not actually random, it's age dependent though so if you're in IA on 10 cities you'll see the same rewards but if it's an IA city and an EMA city it will be different. You'll notice the same thing happen with the other games quests as well if you start worlds together and progress the same you'll see you're getting the same rewards lol.

DeletedUser32973

You're quite right, random is not actually random, it's age dependent though so if you're in IA on 10 cities you'll see the same rewards but if it's an IA city and an EMA city it will be different. You'll notice the same thing happen with the other games quests as well if you start worlds together and progress the same you'll see you're getting the same rewards lol.

My HMA city also got diamonds on quest 6. But all the other worlds are indeed IA. Did you not get diamonds on quest 6?

DeletedUser26965

My HMA city also got diamonds on quest 6. But all the other worlds are indeed IA. Did you not get diamonds on quest 6?
not doing this event myself but it's come up before and being on all the worlds it's something I noticed some time ago.

DeletedUser26965

You are an absolute madman sir.
lol, not so bad really if you make one once in a while, though if one does the alt thing I suggest making them all first, then incrementally, when one can, advance them. I only have them for WW's but since then I use them for other things like testing stuff, data gathering etc. On a couple of them I tried to do the second guild thing but that just became too much so I only have one main world and the others I don't even sign into daily to collect WW's, which only take seconds per world anyway.

DeletedUser31592

I was pretty 'meh' about the Menagerie. In my young cities without an Inno, I was contemplating using it as population-wise, it is about equally efficient as the housing and also gives goods. I added it to one city just to try it out. Then I realized that when motivated, plus an enthusiastic city, the coins can come close to completing an entire RQ on its own. Especially if you have an additional boost from a Maypole, Cherry Blossom set, Winter set, etc... This was in EMA. It was 13000ish coins. The RQ is 15000 coins. I did not put it down in a city with a SMB, but I'm going to assume that in the lower ages, with a SMB, you will well exceed the amount needed for the RQ. So, that little fact makes it a bit nicer to me.

DeletedUser34879

I was pretty 'meh' about the Menagerie. In my young cities without an Inno, I was contemplating using it as population-wise, it is about equally efficient as the housing and also gives goods. I added it to one city just to try it out. Then I realized that when motivated, plus an enthusiastic city, the coins can come close to completing an entire RQ on its own. Especially if you have an additional boost from a Maypole, Cherry Blossom set, Winter set, etc... This was in EMA. It was 13000ish coins. The RQ is 15000 coins. I did not put it down in a city with a SMB, but I'm going to assume that in the lower ages, with a SMB, you will well exceed the amount needed for the RQ. So, that little fact makes it a bit nicer to me.
Colonial age
basilica at 6th level,
when motivated 65332 coins,
78184 with 60% tavern boost
4 GBH gives me around 40K. And they take 4 motivations.
For me Menagerie is very fine building
And did i mention 10 goods and 1139 citizens?