• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] SAJM Campaign map question....

I am currently cruising through the last couple of research tabs of SAV, making short work of the first tier of SAJM's campaign map in anticipation of the new age. It occurred to me that, after SAJM, there is no new age....I imagine we are close to seeing Space Age Titan but as of this moment it is still "coming soon!"

That said, I'm wondering if I should ease back on my conquest of the entire SAJM campaign map....measure it out more slowly to account for/avoid getting hung up with questlines or (anything else) that may require campaign map acquisitions.

OR...is there already a SAT campaign map that will enable me to continue as usual?

Any insights are wholly appreciated.

Cheers!

xivarmy

If you've taken everything then anything that requires taking something will autocomplete.

SAJM is the last 2 maps - though you can skip large parts of them and just pick up the ore deposits if you prefer.

Sharmon the Impaler

I am currently cruising through the last couple of research tabs of SAV, making short work of the first tier of SAJM's campaign map in anticipation of the new age. It occurred to me that, after SAJM, there is no new age....I imagine we are close to seeing Space Age Titan but as of this moment it is still "coming soon!"

That said, I'm wondering if I should ease back on my conquest of the entire SAJM campaign map....measure it out more slowly to account for/avoid getting hung up with questlines or (anything else) that may require campaign map acquisitions.

OR...is there already a SAT campaign map that will enable me to continue as usual?

Any insights are wholly appreciated.

Cheers!
I have been at the end of the tree and the map since SAJM was about 3 weeks in. If you have any quests required for events or dailies they will be automatically done for you and you won't get hung up. You will need about 25 of Advanced goods before leaving so you don't get stuck using synthesizers later on.

I have been at the end of the tree and the map since SAJM was about 3 weeks in. If you have any quests required for events or dailies they will be automatically done for you and you won't get hung up. You will need about 25 of Advanced goods before leaving so you don't get stuck using synthesizers later on.
Thanks, I get that. But I'm more concerned with other quests (like those that are part of events) in which it calls for stuff like, "Obtain 2 sectors on the campaign map by fighting/negotiating". I imagine situations like those don't autocomplete. I suppose that it's possible that they may not come up when the map is completed, but it would be nice to confirm that either way.