• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Same Internet Connect timer

DeletedUser40635

Hello, I recently invited one of my friends to play foe, he opened an account in my house but now I can't put fp in his gb after he went back to his house. My question is if there is a timer in which I will be allowed to put fp into his gb? If not I will just tell him to open a new account.

DeletedUser

Hello, I recently invited one of my friends to play foe, he opened an account in my house but now I can't put fp in his gb after he went back to his house. My question is if there is a timer in which I will be allowed to put fp into his gb? If not I will just tell him to open a new account.
You need to contact in-game support and explain the situation. Ignore the above advice, it has nothing to do with your wifi or cookies.

DeletedUser40787

If your friend log in to his game in diferend web browser then yours in some time u will be able to put FP to his GB