• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Sassy Frassy's Neighborhood Merge

DeletedUser26965

Proposal
New Neigborhood Merge System

Current System
Neighborhoods merge make me sure Inno just wants more diamond purcheses.

Details
Please merege me with neighbors who never attack and plunder me. Please merge me with a perfect set of neighbors where only the great buildings I want blueprint's for are available. Please merge meh with neighbors trading only the goods I want.

Abuse Prevention
Some might complain but pay no attention to them, I'm all that counts.

Visual Aids

Conclusions
JUST DO IT!!! yours truly, Sassy Frassy

Last edited by a moderator:

sirblu

When will everyone realize that no matter what Inno Games does, not EVERYONE will be happy or like it and just quit bellyaching. I have played in both - the previous neighborhood shuffle and the current one. Each had it's benefits and drawbacks. When I was a newbie, and was put in a hood with very advanced players and I was plundered - I searched the forums to learn how to avoid being plundered. I changed my game play and learned from the elders instead of being bitter and complaining, I became a stronger player. And, By the way, when one is attacked, the attacked players troops DO NOT get damaged. Only the player doing the attacking has to heal his troops. The best way to get player points and advance your score is by PvP. Sometimes you win, and then you can plunder the other player if you want and sometimes you lose and you have to either heal your troops or forfeit them.
There are good and bad things regarding each type of shuffle - Try seeing both the good and the bad and learn from it. There is a way over, under, around and through everything - You only have to look.

DeletedUser26965

When will everyone realize that no matter what Inno Games does, not EVERYONE will be happy or like it and just quit bellyaching. I have played in both - the previous neighborhood shuffle and the current one. Each had it's benefits and drawbacks. When I was a newbie, and was put in a hood with very advanced players and I was plundered - I searched the forums to learn how to avoid being plundered. I changed my game play and learned from the elders instead of being bitter and complaining, I became a stronger player. And, By the way, when one is attacked, the attacked players troops DO NOT get damaged. Only the player doing the attacking has to heal his troops. The best way to get player points and advance your score is by PvP. Sometimes you win, and then you can plunder the other player if you want and sometimes you lose and you have to either heal your troops or forfeit them.
There are good and bad things regarding each type of shuffle - Try seeing both the good and the bad and learn from it. There is a way over, under, around and through everything - You only have to look.
Sassy Frassy wants her neighborhoods where only she can be the one to plunder the entire hood without a scratch and the more I read other players comments about the topic I'm inclined to believe Mustapha00's sentiment that some real players want it that way as well, so any change that threatens that is "bad".