• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Sauron's Legions is Looking for Members

DeletedUser28853

Hello everyone! Sauron's Legions is a newly created guild looking for members of all ages to join its ranks. I created this guild to try to foster a community of close-knit players who are trying to play the game their own ways to come together and share their collective knowledge. I want this guild to have a casual feel to it, meaning that you are free to be active in it in whatever way you see fit, so long as you are actually active. I am new to managing a guild, and so I am open to ideas from new members who have had experience running them before. This guild does require you to apply before you can officially join, and I as of now I will be the one letting applicants in. If you have questions about the guild before joining, you can message me directly and I will try to answer them to the best of my ability as soon as possible. I look forward to building a community with you all that encourages teamwork and fellowship.

DeletedUser8152

'Cause nothing says community, teamwork, and fellowship like Sauron?
:D