• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

searching for guild

DeletedUser

searching for a guild group, find me at mirtimanuel at Dunarsund

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mirt, you didnt say which world you were on? Cirguard? Arvahall? Griefental?

DeletedUser8751

Log into Dunarsund and e-mail me. The guild is Knights of Dunarsund. We just started our second group to level up Great Buildings. We are a fair trading guild that is laid back with friendly, helpful members. We still have a few openings. Join us and grow your city.

DeletedUser3243

Rob, there are many good guilds to join I am one of the leaders of the "Order of the Hunters". We are in Brisgard and Dunnersund, we are small, only 25 in each land, but we are feisty and festive. We P/M one another daily and have programs to help our younger members get Great Buildings and level them as a group. We are one for all and all for one (HMMM sounds familiar) we are fair in trading with one another and other guilds and leave no one of us without, for any period of time. We hate grt bldgs in the sticks so rally when one of us puts up a new bldg and stand together through all the diversity the game throws at us. We aren't the biggest Guild but you won't find a guild with a heart as big as ours. If you are willing to be a member in good standing then we want you standing with us. This goes for all who seek a guild you can call home.
Chandy

Last edited by a moderator: