• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Second Wave Army

Dursland

Use 1 or 2 regular units and 6 or 7 rogues. Of course the rogues won't matter if your attack/defense boost isn't high enough.

Two wave battles are difficult, that's why it's recommended to have good attack/defense boost before you get to that part of the cmap.

xivarmy

The most general advice is you need to win the first wave *clean* - sometimes as the above mentioned rogues can help with this.

But just using proper counters can often be enough too. Especially units that can hit from far away or have defensive features like stealth to avoid hits.

You can't be completely wrong for wave 2 if it's full, but it's allowed to be messy - it's having a half-army going into wave 2 that's the big red flag :)

So focus on winning wave 1 *better* :)

MKPapa

I would never use 7 rogues if I autobattle and face 2 waves.
If your single regular unit is killed by the first wave you lose.
And even if your boost is sky high to worry about losing the regular unit this would slow down you autobattle because of more frequent unit swapping.

The Lady Redneck

If you are new and just starting with only a few troops and no rogues. then do not attempt auto battle at all. I would suggest you practice fighting manual first in GE so you can see the troops you will be up against. That way you can try different combos of your troops to find their strengths and weaknesses. If you do not already have your Traz GB get it built as soon as you can so you can start to build up your stock of troops. Also if you do not have any rogues hideouts try to get at least 2.

Never move your troops forward at all on the first move (maybe even the 2nd). Let the enemy bring the battle to you. That way you can then choose where to move your troops too to get the best advantage, maybe even get the first hit in. If you have Rogues use 2 main units and 6 rogues in a 2 wave battle. Rogues have no defence until they are morphed into whatever your main units are. But they do have a good range of movement and pack a real punch if you get within striking distance of the enemy troops to get the first hit. In a 2 wave battle it is best to protect your 2 main units so they go into the 2nd wave unharmed, with (hopefully) enough rogues to be able to counter the enemies 2nd army.

spartacus2.0

If you are new and just starting with only a few troops and no rogues. then do not attempt auto battle at all. I would suggest you practice fighting manual first in GE so you can see the troops you will be up against. That way you can try different combos of your troops to find their strengths and weaknesses. If you do not already have your Traz GB get it built as soon as you can so you can start to build up your stock of troops. Also if you do not have any rogues hideouts try to get at least 2.

Never move your troops forward at all on the first move (maybe even the 2nd). Let the enemy bring the battle to you. That way you can then choose where to move your troops too to get the best advantage, maybe even get the first hit in. If you have Rogues use 2 main units and 6 rogues in a 2 wave battle. Rogues have no defence until they are morphed into whatever your main units are. But they do have a good range of movement and pack a real punch if you get within striking distance of the enemy troops to get the first hit. In a 2 wave battle it is best to protect your 2 main units so they go into the 2nd wave unharmed, with (hopefully) enough rogues to be able to counter the enemies 2nd army.
Sun Tzu said: Whoever is first in the field and awaits the coming of the enemy, will be fresh for the fight; whoever is second in the field and has to hasten to battle will arrive exhausted.

Johnny B. Goode

And even if your boost is sky high to worry about losing the regular unit this would slow down you autobattle because of more frequent unit swapping.
Never say never. In my FE city I lose fewer troops using one Hover Tank and 7 Rogues auto battling all the way through GE to the end of level 4, switching out units as needed, than I do if I use 2 Hover Tanks and 6 Rogues.

Jackshat

Indeed, 'Papa. When up against slow moving, short range defenders, that lone unit, unless it's artie, normally gets whacked. 6:2 solves that problem...at least for me.