• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Seeing a Rarity?

DeletedUser29672

I noticed a small bush on the outskirts of my city becoming a tree and returning to a bush.
When I clicked on it it said I had found my first "Rarity" and awarded me 5 Supplies.
Has anyone else seen this?
Is it an easter egg?

DeletedUser

It is probably one of the "Incidents" that we've been waiting for. Supposed to be an ongoing thing once it's fully implemented.

DeletedUser29672

My son who has been playing longer than I never has one.
We have searched over and over.
Do they stop appearing once you get above a certain Age?
He's at Colonial and I'm at Iron

DeletedUser23772

It is probably one of the "Incidents" that we've been waiting for. Supposed to be an ongoing thing once it's fully implemented.
Yea, they released it in beta. They should have had the announcement on the maines, maybe they activated it early.

DeletedUser

What world do you play? I know it's on Beta but sounds odd they would roll out the code for only specific servers.

DeletedUser26120

My son who has been playing longer than I never has one.
Seems like the feature is being activated for newer accounts/players only.

I don't get them on US21 where I've been playing a year but I joined beta last week and I get them there.

I'm sure this is for testing purposes and we will all get incidents in our city before long.

To answer your other question, I don't think they are age restricted no. When the feature is fully active, you should receive them for the whole duration of the game.

DeletedUser26120

Agreed, have definitely noticed they are getting rarer. I think Inno adjusted it down.

You don't get as many rare ones (fps) anymore either. I was averaging 3 a day before.