1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.153

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Seeking a guild with high expectations and strong motivation

Discussion in 'Guild Hall' started by scasmith, Oct 14, 2017.

1. scasmith

scasmith New Member

I'm in progressive, but have a decent spread of gbs from all ages. I always get all 64, and I want to be a part of a group that always wins in GE. If you have some piddly 8 or 16 minimum requirement, or less than half of your members hit 64 every week, I'm not for you. I trade in goods of all ages. I have HoFs, an OBS and an Arc. If I can't find a hardcore guild, I'd like to start one with people with a similar level of drive.

2. Darth Mole

Darth Mole Well-Known Member

What world do you play on?

3. scasmith

scasmith New Member

The two i'm needing a guild in are B and Beta

4. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Well-Known Member

Check which sub-forum this is in, that should give you a clue. ;)

5. Darth Mole

Darth Mole Well-Known Member

D'Oh - I saw the Guild Forum bit but didn't notice Brisgard.
    Nooby McNooby pants.

Stephen Longshanks likes this.