• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Seeking a Reliable, Friendly Guild

Mr. Beepers

I've been playing on and off for 3 years, i aid all my friends, and guild members... whenever i'm in a guild.

I'm just looking for a good, Decent Sized Guild, to help players, and just be friendly....

I'm not sure where all the top guild are, but i'm just looking for a decent level guild, with friendly users....

Kavran von Beck

We would love to have a player like you in the Gilded Phoenix. We are very friendly no drama. Pop in check us out and I'm sure you'll stay.

Siggy the one

I've been playing on and off for 3 years, i aid all my friends, and guild members... whenever i'm in a guild.

I'm just looking for a good, Decent Sized Guild, to help players, and just be friendly....

I'm not sure where all the top guild are, but i'm just looking for a decent level guild, with friendly users....
Feel free to check out GFU, very helpful, and loyal. Very friendly bunch. If interested pm me.

Mr. Beepers

I'll look into one of those..... They All Seem like they're nice heh....

Thanks for the help, and info on the guilds....

panekmi

Hi Shadow2k1,
You might try Knights of the North (~20 Guildmates). I've found them to be very helpful/nurturing/mentoring to a newb like me. They also have some 1M+ players.