• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Seeking Allies

DeletedUser

I am looking for active friends in Dunarsund who p/m daily and invest in great buildings. I currently have a Zeus lvl 1, Babel lvl 4, and Hagia Sophia lvl 6. I p/m daily and put a lot of forge points into friends great buildings. I am open to trading f/pts in order to lvl faster.

Please send me a friend request or reply to this post so I can send you one.

DeletedUser10488

I am looking for active friends in Dunarsund who p/m daily and invest in great buildings. I currently have a Zeus lvl 1, Babel lvl 4, and Hagia Sophia lvl 6. I p/m daily and put a lot of forge points into friends great buildings. I am open to trading f/pts in order to lvl faster.

friend request sent!

DeletedUser10936

You and I at one time were either Friends or in the same Guild and we lost track of each other so lets be Friends again, OK?
Valley Rider

DeletedUser17275

Hi can you tell me how to put Forge points into other friend's buildings? If so. let's be friends!

- - - Updated - - -

If you can tell me how to put forge points into great buildings, then I'm your friend!

DeletedUser17275

Looking for Friends Too!

You and I at one time were either Friends or in the same Guild and we lost track of each other so lets be Friends again, OK?
Valley Rider

I'm looking for friends too - Friend!

- - - Updated - - -

I have a Tower of Babel, Observatory, Temple of Zeus too! How do find the levels?

DeletedUser

what era are you in?

DeletedUser8620

Out of invites here as well but consistently updating inactives.. send me an invite as well