• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Seeking Guild

DeletedUser42576

I had a guild but then no one joined it so i disolved it.
I am good at most items, aiding, motivate, visit taverns on a daily basis. Aiding great buildings.
However I don't buy allot of diamonds so I don't do the negotations or anything but if GE is not that important to your Guild then I would like to be a member of your guild. I regularly use and help on the market when I can even if it may upset my chances of gaining a new age right away. I am about to be in the early middle ages and I am seeking guilds to help out.
Feel free to friend request and also to send guild invites.

Godly Luke

I had a guild but then no one joined it so i disolved it.
I am good at most items, aiding, motivate, visit taverns on a daily basis. Aiding great buildings.
However I don't buy allot of diamonds so I don't do the negotations or anything but if GE is not that important to your Guild then I would like to be a member of your guild. I regularly use and help on the market when I can even if it may upset my chances of gaining a new age right away. I am about to be in the early middle ages and I am seeking guilds to help out.
Feel free to friend request and also to send guild invites.
If your having trouble with goods and GE, you might want to hold out on advancing to EMA. What GB's do you have? (great buildings) What are your goods boosts and more importantly, what is your Attack / Defense boost A/D?

DeletedUser42576

I have an Oracle of Delphi.

I don't know about the last part. I seem to be doing fairly well. I would like to be in a general guild, not one trying to max on everything.
Everyone will eventually get there you know, I am not rich so I am not buying hordes of diamonds. I enjoy my gaming, but its not a great loss if I don't clear an age every week you know?

Godly Luke

I am not rich so I am not buying hordes of diamonds.
You don't need diamonds to play the game, they are the premium currency of the game.

if your clearing an age a week, you need to slow the heck down. Stop buying fps with coins/diamonds and dig in in IA. Don't bother researching military tactics yet, and camp for a while to build up.

DeletedUser30312

You could try Destiny. It's an active guild, but no requirements for GE, GvG, or anything like that.

DeletedUser42576

Thanks all for the suggestions. I ended up creating my own again, Forge of Ages.