• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Selling a building and goods question.

DeletedUser13840

I'm trying to sell a house and get the following message, "you have too many citizens", but I do not want to sell anything else. Is there any way around this?

And I received a "goods package" from some event. My question is, why is it? Is it in my inventory?

DeletedUser8428

Backwards - if you received a goods package, you will not find it in your inventory. You will see it in your Goods list (available by clicking on your Town Hall). Whatever goods you received will be in amongst your other goods. No real way to identify it unless you know how many current age goods you had before you won.

What's your population?

DeletedUser13840

I have 24 available but I think my total is 2182, if my math is correct.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8428

And how many population will you lose if you sell a house? With only 24 people available, you can only sell a house that holds fewer than 24. I think a Bronze Age stilt house is the last one that has fewer than 24 people.

Those 24 people are the only ones available to go to work if you build anything. The other 2158 are already working in the production/goods buildings you already have. You must have enough houses to hold the 2158 ...