1. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

[Answered] Selling a building built from inventory

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Hatshepsut 3624 the Just, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Hatshepsut 3624 the Just

Hatshepsut 3624 the Just Member

if I sell a building that I built using the inventory, instead of paying for it from the build list with coins and supplies, do I still get back some coins and supplies? I am talking about things like the city park, not special event buildings.

2. BruteForceAttack

BruteForceAttack Well-Known Member

Yes you will get coins/supplies.

Lancer likes this.
  3. Graviton

Graviton Well-Known Member

Yes! It's a great way to fulfill the "collect x amount of coins/supplies" quests, just plant a building from your inventory and then immediately sell it. You don't even have to let it finish.

Lancer, 22prentwil and saknika like this.
  4. hjh102

hjh102 Well-Known Member

Be aware that you DO have to have the space to build it, even if you put it down and then sell. You can't sell directly from inventory.

Lancer and saknika like this.
  5. RazorbackPirate

RazorbackPirate Well-Known Member

I love doing RQs while cleaning out my inventory. Not only do I get coins and supplies added to my city, but also goods, medals, and FPs.

Lancer and 22prentwil like this.
  6. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Forum Moderator

I do this all the time for event quests that ask you to collect coins or supplies. If you do so, be aware of which buildings it is wiser to build. Residential buildings will return you more supplies than coins. Production buildings will return you more coins than supplies. Cultural buildings will vary depending on the building, some will return more coins, others more supplies. Decorations generally return slightly more supplies than coins, but not a huge difference. Keep in mind that premium buildings will return nothing, as you don't get Diamonds back from selling a building.

Lancer and Graviton like this.