• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Selling GB Goods

• Thread starter Deleted member 36797
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello,

If anyone is interested in buying any GB goods, I sell all the goods for the GBs below.(With prices)

Arc 450 FP
Terracotta 700 FP
Alcatraz 300 FP
Cape 300 FP
Inno tower 300 FP
Chateux 450 FP
Blue galaxy 600 FP
Kraken 600 FP

*Note: The FPs can be paid over time and not all at once, Also the goods will be traded after all the FPs are dropped.

Message me In-Game if you're interested. -Zezog

Last edited by a moderator:

RazorbackPirate

I have a city on R. I wouldn't pay more than 200 for Traz or Chateau goods at this stage of that server's development. I can't believe there's suddenly a dearth of PE or any age goods. With Traz and Chateau both using the same number of PE goods, how do you justify 150 more FPs for the same amount of goods?

I think you need to do more research, but if you can get those prices, good on you. Let the buyer beware and all. On the other hand, I'm sitting on enough PE goods to sell a Traz or a Chateau, maybe I'll go onto Global Chat and do a 'Price Check'.

DeletedUser

Obviously some prices are different than others `` if you don't like the prices you can always walk away, you are not obligated in any way to buy anything. I am just a retailer, I negotiate the best price from my suppliers and set the prices my self, Chateux price is more than Traz's price due to the high supply for Traz goods. Cities have more Machine Parts manufacturers than Albesos Manufacturers, because whoever has an Albesos boosts and overproduces Albesos couldn't sell his stock since Chateux isn't in high demand, Traz on the other hand sells fast so the people overproducing Machine Parts will have a shorter inventory time. If you don't seem to agree with the prices you can go search for other deals, I am just a retailer and my prices change depending on my suppliers.

DeletedUser31440

That's not much fun then I was hoping for a tuck esque rabbit hole.

DeletedUser27889

You might have your odd reasons for charging different prices but at least you're listing them. Too many times sellers act like their price is some kind of a national secret or you're doing some kind of black market let's make a deal.

I will say when I saw this thread I assumed it was Y or Z I am rather surprised to see these prices for R. I think it would make more sense for your buyers to get a Cape or Inno kit from you for 300 and trade down for a Chat/Traz than pay 150 more for it. On N 175/200 is what Chat/Traz go for, 450 on W a few months ago. But hey like you said if they don't like the price they don't have to buy from you and at least you're upfront about the cost.

Emberguard

Prices are set by the market's supply and demand, some goods are harder to get than others since cities overproduce on a certain good
It's the exact same amount of goods from the exact same age - So this really depends on whether you're using event buildings or not as to how viable of a argument this is

RazorbackPirate

The nice thing about him advertising his prices is that the market will quickly correct them where he's wrong, especially if he puts them on Global.

DeletedUser

It's the exact same amount of goods from the exact same age
They are from the exact same age, but not the exact same goods, ok sir consider this as an example (just an example) I currently Have:
1250 1400 1350 1500 1250

----
Price for Chat is: 450 300 350 200 450

Price for Traz is: 250 400 350 500 250
----

With my current stock of PE goods I can only possibly sell 2 Chat sets or 3 Traz sets, although I do have the same stock, when you look at possibilities to form a set, the number will differ.

And that number will be greater the more goods I have, if you multiply my current stock by 10, I can make 30 traz sets or 20 Chat sets, that concludes why I offer different prices for Traz and Chat, and then again if you don't agree with my prices you can simply search for another GB goods trader.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30900

They are from the exact same age, but not the exact same goods, ok sir consider this as an example (just an example) I currently Have:
1250 1400 1350 1500 1250

----
Price for Chat is: 450 300 350 200 450

Price for Traz is: 250 400 350 500 250
----

With my current stock of PE goods I can only possibly sell 2 Chat sets or 3 Traz sets, although I do have the same stock, when you look at possibilities to form a set, the number will differ.

And that number will be greater the more goods I have, if you multiply my current stock by 10, I can make 30 traz sets or 20 Chat sets, that concludes why I offer different prices for Traz and Chat, and then again if you don't agree with my prices you can simply search for another GB goods trader.
I think you have problem understanding what “same amount” means

DeletedUser29726

Get all 5 goods to multiples of 700 and for each Traz you sell, you can sell one CF. Why should the customer pay for your goods imbalance?

If he feels that his tin plate and asbestos should have more value than machine parts and thus CF should be 50% more expensive than Traz, people can just not buy CF from him if they can find a better deal (and at 450 for a PE GB set, i'd certainly hope they can - but i don't know the economy of this world) :) There's still nothing wrong with him saying "this is my price for this set of goods" and valuing different goods from the same age at different prices.

Emberguard

They are from the exact same age, but not the exact same goods
I said same amount. I know it's different goods, but still the same amount from the same age.

All same era GBs work that way. The split of which exact goods are used may be different, but it's the same amount of total goods per GB of the same era

DeletedUser

The only real issue I would have with his advertising is the statement that...
Also the goods will be traded after all the FPs are dropped.
Nobody should do that when buying goods for FP unless they already know the player that's selling the goods. The best practice is to do one good at a time, to minimize the risk of being taken advantage of.

DeletedUser

Get all 5 goods to multiples of 700 and for each Traz you sell, you can sell one CF. Why should the customer pay for your goods imbalance?

Buying 700 Albesos will cost me more than buying 700 Machine parts.. I have already explained this in a reply above, read it again please, also google “Mass production” and “Why mass production is good” if you want to learn more about supply and demand

Status
Not open for further replies.