• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Selling GB Goods

• Thread starter Deleted member 36797
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Also while you're at it, from your perspective, explain to me how does your friend claiming that he "never had any interactions" doesn't make him a lier? you can see this thread right here.
You don't post much on the Forum, so you might not understand this, but I can tell you from experience that frequent posters like @RazorbackPirate and myself are not going to remember some minor thread from 7 months ago that was only active for 3 days, let alone carry a grudge about it as you obviously do. I wouldn't have remembered this thread if you hadn't posted on it again, prompting an alert to me because I had posted on this thread. So he was mistaken, but not a liar. Lying requires knowledge of the fact that a person isn't being truthful and as I explained, he in all likelihood didn't retain conscious memory of this thread.
As I clearly said above, I gave my opinion on his vouch for manny, Which is "RazorbackPirate is an ignorant that lacks knowledge, I wouldn't take a word he says" relating to the Vouch that he just gave to Manny .. can you explain according to your logic how does that make me a liar?
He spoke of personal experience with Manny, so you would have to believe he was lying to make that statement. However, you had no basis to believe he was lying. Therefore, you were making statements that you knew had no basis in factual knowledge. And that is lying.
and also.. you find what I said over there offensive but calling someone an "Ass" and to "F Off" is completely not offensive?
Apparently you missed my following post admonishing him not to stoop to your level. I would not have done that unless I also thought his post was offensive. I also know that it is a bit out of character for him, whereas your behavior on that thread is completely consistent with your behavior here.

And, for your information, I asked for that thread to be closed so that neither of you could continue down the path of personal attacks. Imagine my chagrin to see that you just moved it here. Just let it go.

DeletedUser

Before I start replying to you, I would like you to go to the first page on this thread and see for yourself how this all started, your friend who doesn't "stoop low" replied to my thread, started criticizing my prices and started lecturing me, he claimed I should "Do more research" and "Let the buyers beware" .. that was all on the first reply he made without prior interactions with me.. that is ofcourse his own opinion and it is up to him, but he has to expect a reaction when he does that to someone, a chain reaction when it comes to me.

I can tell you from experience that frequent posters like @RazorbackPirate and myself are not going to remember some minor thread from 7 months ago

Yeah I could tell your relationship goes way back.

So he was mistaken, but not a liar

I find your opinion biased.. He said that he never had an experience with me and told me that I'm an "Ass" and to "F off" without even - atleast- checking if he had an experience with me since he "forget" as you claimed. He was clearly lying and now you are defend him claiming that he "forgot about this thread" , which was only the 3rd newest thread in Rugnir under the thread that was closed.

He spoke of personal experience with Manny, so you would have to believe he was lying to make that statement. However, you had no basis to believe he was lying. Therefore, you were making statements that you knew had no basis in factual knowledge. And that is lying.

I dont know what made you assume that I'm saying he's a lair, your assumptions are wrong. I have clearly written my words the way I intend them to be read with no hidden meaning. RazorBackPirate is an ignorant that lacks knowledge, I wouldn't take a word he says. He is an ignorant after my experience with him in this thread, and I would not take a word he says. I never said that he is lying about Manny, he could be telling the truth, or he could be lying, but from my experience with him, RazorBackPirate is an ignorant that lacks knowledge, I wouldn't take a word he says.
Don't misunderstand my words, read them carefully.

But he did lie about having interactions with me, maybe his behavior on this matter is completely consistent with his behavior on that one? We will never know. You do claim that he was mistaken, and you do believe in consistency in behavior. :rolleyes:

I also know that it is a bit out of character for him, whereas your behavior on that thread is completely consistent with your behavior here.

In both threads I was put in a situation that is filled with criticism, you can't expect me to be on my good side when replying. If you will assume that this is my attitude towards anyone and everyone, that is your personal opinion I can't change that but trust me you are wrong.

Also, I am blaming someone of being an Ignorant and him on the other hand he replied to my thread out of the blue and started criticizing me and now he is calling me an "Ass" and to "F off", if you find those two situations to be at the same level of disrespect, and that he is the one that is "stooping to my level", well that is your opinion and your opinion is up to you

Imagine my chagrin to see that you just moved it here. Just let it go

I didn't mean to attack your feelings like that, I understand you must be disappointed that I brought this here.. My intentions were solely to prove your friend wrong, he infact lied and that he did have an experience with me and put an end to this all.

But you decided to reply on his behalf which now you are adding fuel to this fire that you intend to put out

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah I could tell your relationship goes way back.
It does, but he and I have had some serious disagreements...which you would know if you were a frequent reader of the Forum.
checking if he had an experience with me
So you expect everyone who responds to an insult from another player to check the entire Forum history to see if they've ever interacted before? That's funny.
3rd newest thread in Rugnir
If he's anything like me, he rarely visits the individual world sections of the Forum. If you look at them, they have very little activity compared to the main sections of the Forum like Forge Hall and Proposals. So the "3rd newest thread in Rugnir" would be like the 3rd newest building in a city you visit maybe once a year.
I dont know what made you assume that I'm saying he's a lair, your assumptions are wrong.
It's not an assumption. He stated that he had dealt with Manny many times and had no problems. That's his personal experience. So for you to say he's "ignorant" or "lacks knowledge" in those statements would mean that he didn't actually have those experiences and is saying he did. Which would make him a liar. So yes, you were calling him a liar. With no basis in facts, based solely on your apparent grudge from his responses in this 7 month old thread.
In both threads I was put in a situation that is filled with criticism, you can't expect me to be on my good side when replying.
In both threads you put yourself in the situation. Now in this one it was out of ignorance of what the response might be, because you're not a regular here. But in the other thread you chose to jump into a situation, and rather than merely stick to speaking of your own experience, you instead started off by insulting @RazorbackPirate for no good reason other than the grudge you've apparently nursed for 7 months. (And you have no idea what it's like to actually be put in a situation that is filled with criticism. What you've experienced in these two threads is nothing, relatively speaking. You should try saying something bad about some treasured feature of the game and see what reaction you get.)
I didn't mean to attack your feelings like that
LOL. None of this has anything to do with my feelings. It seems to mostly be about yours...mainly the grudge you harbor against Razorback, as evidenced by the fact that you don't want to let this go unless you have the final word. So go ahead, have it. You haven't proven anything except that you're a vindictive player whose feelings get hurt easily.

Emberguard

@RazorbackPirate
We actually interacted here, so you comment on my thread and start a beef throwing criticism at me out of the blue and then on another thread you get surprised when I do not vouch for you and start claiming you “Never had any interactions with me” and start throwing curses at me.
you may have a common relationship with lying but you really can’t lie about this.

You called me an “Ass” and to “F off” this poor choice of words.. really shows where you raised from

and talking about “F Off” maybe you’re the one who should have done that in the first place. I posted this thread right here in order to offer my shop to the people of Rugnir .. with my prices which I have the free will to set the price that I want with no constraints, but you decided to criticize me out of the blue which at the time we REALLY did not have any interactions with each other..
there are other ways to look for attention and this is just the lowest of them
Hang on a minute. You attacked him first as far as that thread is concerned. There was no connection at all between what you said and what was in that thread until you brought it up. You didn’t even have any knowledge of the players that thread concerned

If you truly only wanted to give players an alternative you wouldn’t have even mentioned Razor at all. If you wanted to help and not drag down you’d have said something more like “i can’t vouch for either of the players in this thread but if anyone wants a reliable goods trader I can recommend x”. Your actions don’t match your words.

You singled out Razor out of the blue which we now find out is from grudge pertaining to something from last year.

Your post wasn’t about helping anybody. You just wanted to spite Razor

Emberguard

Now as far as your own thread is concerned if you wanted to correct Razor you’d have been better off privately contacting him and politely pointing out that actually you have interacted before.

Quite frankly you both owe each other an apology. The question now is which of you will be the better person? Which of you will put away their grievance entirely, forgive the other and apologise for their own behaviour?

Last edited:

RazorbackPirate

@Stephen Longshanks is correct. I did not recall this interaction from 7+ months ago and didn't care enough about it to see what exactly got stuck in your craw. Glad I could help you get it all out. Still not sure what it was all about, even after reviewing this thread and our previous, long since forgotten interaction.

Hope you can now feel better about it, whatever it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.