• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Selling Goods for GB's

Aethelcatt VIII

I'm selling goods for GB's. Happy to help get you any building you like. Just message me. 400fp and unfair trades in your favor. Will installment but trades only occur after you have completed the 400fp. Just trying to help the little guys out. Arc goods are not problem.
Hi! Just wonder: do you also deal with Virtual Future goods needed for the Himeji Castle? And if not, do you know anybody who does?

Thank you very much!

Aethelcatt VIII

Just want to pop in here and thank @Joeyjojojo again for helping me with these fancy futuristic goods and for the pleasantly smooth transaction. In particular, I appreciate the trust in completing the trade before I send over the final installments of FPs. A wonderful experience throughout, and two thumbs way up! :D

Lancer

jaims prices for arc goods are now around 200-300 fp... 400 is very expensive. funny to think i paid 250 for my traz goods, and now you can get an arc set for the same price!

Do you still sell goods for GBs, like you used to in Jaims? Just Wondering.