• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Selling Goods for GB's

poorpaddy

I'm selling goods for GB's. Happy to help get you any building you like. Just message me. 400fp and unfair trades in your favor. Will installment but trades only occur after you have completed the 400fp. Just trying to help the little guys out. Arc goods are not problem.

poorpaddy

Sounds awfully expensive for any but VF or up great buildings. But hey, just helping the little guy...
Depends on who you ask. I have seen people asking anywhere from 500 to 750 per an era. When I was a newer player I bought my Arc goods for 750. I'm not greedy and if I have extra I have no problem sharing it while also helping me level my GB's at the same time.

Tbill

You could just pony up the diamonds. The value is consistent with the price for a good. The ROI has proven while worth the investment into my enjoyment.

DevaCat

"Depends on who you ask."

Truer words never said.
When a new player, I once paid 400 for Arc goods. Shortly after, a bit wiser in a second city, I paid 150 for the same package. Certainly would not pay 400 to do so in Jaims now lol. Shop around people. A good guild can help you, or refer you to someone who can help the little guy out. :)

CommanderCool1234

Truer words never said.
When a new player, I once paid 400 for Arc goods. Shortly after, a bit wiser in a second city, I paid 150 for the same package. Certainly would not pay 400 to do so in Jaims now lol. Shop around people. A good guild can help you, or refer you to someone who can help the little guy out. :)
Yes, I paid 300 for an arc in one world and 75 in another.

DreadfulCadillac

Truer words never said.
jaims prices for arc goods are now around 200-300 fp... 400 is very expensive. funny to think i paid 250 for my traz goods, and now you can get an arc set for the same price!

poorpaddy

All valid points. I give much better deals to my own guild mates but as a general rule I have been doing 400fp for GB goods. It's just enough to take care of 1 level of one of my GB's. That's basically my formula. The person in need gets goods to build a GB and I get a level on one of my GB's. I think it's pretty fair.

Joeyjojojo

Price should consider rewards too. I'm a lot cheaper than 400 for Arc, but the FPs go on my Arc and won't likely get you anything back. I'm pretty sure I paid around 500 FPs for Arc (it was a while back) but I got rewards too (I think top spot on 2 different GBs--I could probably go figure it out by going through the player's GBs former levels, though I'm not sure who exactly I got them from).

Manicato

All valid points. I give much better deals to my own guild mates but as a general rule I have been doing 400fp for GB goods. It's just enough to take care of 1 level of one of my GB's. That's basically my formula. The person in need gets goods to build a GB and I get a level on one of my GB's. I think it's pretty fair.
That is nice of you! In one world I am in Iron Age, don't need the Arc, but will think of you if need goods for a building since now I have a wide collection of completed prints and working on the map for land as well as collecting medals. For me 400 fps is reasonable I usually get that in, in less than a week in Iron Age! I also remember the days I paid wayyy more for the buildings I have now like 1,000s of fps for goods and dedicated to do it to get where I am at!

PassItOn

I recently traded 300FP's for a full set of Arc goods. Then approached the person again to get Progressive Age goods for my Chateau, they replied they were not sure what to charge. So I did some math and came up with this formula.

1st assuming you will only get Bronze Age goods (cheapest) for the trade. 2nd that 300 FP for a full set of Arc goods is the going rate. It breaks down like so:

X = (5*Y) * Z

X=Total FP's, Y=Number of ages from Bronze Age, Z=Number of goods (5=full set)

Arc Goods (Future):
300 FP's 5 goods 60 FP's per good 12 ages apart(1) 5 FP per good/age
Cheteau Goods (Progressive):
175 FP's 5 goods 35 FP's per good 7 ages apart(1) 5 FP per good/age
Himeji Castle (Virtual Future)
375 FP's 5 goods 75 FP's per good 15 ages apart(1) 5 FP per good/age

(1)not counting Bronze Age

Joeyjojojo

X = (5*Y) * Z

X=Total FP's, Y=Number of ages from Bronze Age, Z=Number of goods (5=full set)
There are a couple issues with a formula like this: first the # of goods required increases with later ages, so that Arc requires 1875 FE goods, but HC needs 2350 VF goods. The other issue is abundance. Even with GBG madness, FE goods are fairly plentiful across servers because so many players camp FE, as are PE (from unrefined goods of players camping CE). I think VF is a good camping age, but not as many do, plus it's a fast age and has 2 popular GBs, so the goods tend to be less common and more expensive.

Dominator - X

I'm selling goods for GB's. Happy to help get you any building you like. Just message me. 400fp and unfair trades in your favor. Will installment but trades only occur after you have completed the 400fp. Just trying to help the little guys out. Arc goods are not problem.
Did you ever think about mentioning which world you are offering this to? I mean, you can't sell across worlds, can you? Can you? Can I?