• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Selling Goods of All Ages Drama

• Thread starter DeletedUser35521
  • Start date

DeletedUser35521

Hello

Some of you may know me from selling goods. My reputation has been threatened so I thought I would defend myself with the facts. I offer goods of any age at a pretty fair rate of 1 FP per 5 goods. In fact, the terms I currently offer are just that and if those terms are acceptable then one need only send me a friend request and post their trades and then I will fill each and every trade and then the buyer can pay for their goods as they're able within a reasonable amount of time.

That being said I've sold goods to at least 7 to 10 people in my world D with zero complaints and I've had zero problems from each of those deals with people paying their FPs. In fact I would like for anyone who has traded with me to respond to this with their experience. Everything was going fine right up until Weezer 3450 the Wise was recommended to me by her SATONSIBEX. By the way Weezer is the Founder of Underdogs. In fact I also traded with her Guilds mentor Jim Russell to which I also had no problems with.

I've attached the full encounter here as a png document. You can open and see the entire unaltered transcript. I believe I was fair and that she became nasty. Your thoughts? Oh and it does get better. She told whomever she could so they would mail me and make me out to be the bad guy and threaten me.

Up until this unpleasant experience I had no complaints. Your thoughts?

mgoraz68 World D

Attachments

• 2020-02-08_20-11-07.jpg
    2020-02-08_20-11-07.jpg
    714.8 KB · Views: 40

Jern2017

You've not agreed to any specific trade rate prior to the deal.
The buyer posted the trades, not you. The buyer posted the trades at a ratio they obviously though was fair, because why would they post them otherwise?

You even went out of your way and offered to reimburse the buyer after a mistake they made.

It certainly doesn't seem like you did anything wrong.

DeletedUser34893

350 FPs for an ARC is a good deal. No good deed goes unpunished...

DreadfulCadillac

About the situation:
i like to spcefiy ALL the things beforehand, including how many goods they should give me for what im giving them, before starting to make sure both sides have a complete understa nding so what happened above by the buyer can not be pulled.also it helps cure the ignorance before it starts.
Id suggest you do the same to prevent this isn the future.
When buying goods i always ask first what the rates are, but if they are a new buyer i can understand the ignoreance, however there attitude towards you WAS NOT OK
---------------------------------
not sure what durnasounds typical rates are but they should be cheaper then jaims, and here in jaims, unless we talking about high era good 1:5 is EXSPENSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like to adjust my rates based on the era of goods, so i charge ALOT more for vf then i ever would for pe, because i get my goods from other people or trading then jack up hthe price, i have a bottom line so i dont LOSE forge points...thats my persepective anyway
for example a good cost forpe goods in my eyes is around 1:10 so a traz set costs around 150, i take it u sell those sets for around 200-300?

ik this is slightly off topic, just genuinly curious

Last edited:
Wow. I heard about this. Just did not think a player would stoop so low. Let me just make clear what happened. mgoraz was vague in details. I did not want to offend him or my friend. I found out about the goods ratio after making a deal in another world. I asked why he wouldn't mention something so important. He said I made the mistake, take the loss. And he got upset that I told him honesty was important before letting him deal with my whole group. So call it a test. He subsequently ignored me so I couldnt talk to him, did not complete the trades, and kept my payment. I had to buy the rest of the goods from somebody else. And he is on here selling himself as a dealer.

Since then I have dealt with multiple players supplying goods in a few worlds and never an issue since. What this boils down to is a bad attitude and simple dishonesty.