• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Selling LoA

• Thread starter DeletedUser31540
  • Start date

DeletedUser31540

ive got a lv 11 Lighthouse of Alexandria that ive been thinking about selling for a while now ...

With the new GB - Castle Humeji - producing supplies and being a unwieldy 6x6 i think i might finally pull the trigger !

I wont miss the goods, or the supply boost ... in fact the only think i will miss is the ranking points lol.

Anyone feeling the same kind of way ? And if you guys wanna check out my city on Arvahall to give me more specific advice that would be awesome !

DeletedUser32824

This is actually not a bad idea :) I don't really have any supply buildings in my city anymore, so I might ditch my LoA as well, even though I just got it to 10 like a month ago

DeletedUser32824

whTat lvl u levling HC to probs?
Well, 58 seems to be the efficiency break even point...so goals. But short term, as high as I can get BPs for. No one I know really power leveled their TA and I still only have like 5 sets of those BPs from occasionally helping people. Who knows, maybe it will be easier to get BPs for this building.

DreadfulCadillac

Well, 58 seems to be the efficiency break even point...so goals. But short term, as high as I can get BPs for. No one I know really power leveled their TA and I still only have like 5 sets of those BPs from occasionally helping people. Who knows, maybe it will be easier to get BPs for this building.
i know quite a fewpeople in jaims that werer powerlvling thier ta.

Emberguard

If you no longer need the guaranteed goods then yeah, why not? Humeji already provides goods within its spread it's just a matter of whether or not you have the income to lvl it up.

DeletedUser31540

I went ahead and sold LoA and built the HC!

My city edit in total was:

+1 expansion
+1 HC
+1 TF
+1 sundial spire
+4 SoK

-1 LoA
-1 Gondola Dock Market
-1 Grand Bridge lv 6
-1 Sacred Sky Watch
-2 blacksmith

My city now produces 458 fps per day !!! Gonna finish Kraken and AO to 70 and then bring HC to 58 !