• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

SEMPER FIDELIS IS NOW RECRUITING

DeletedUser7536

COME GROW WITH A BRAND NEW GUILD TODAY

If you would like to be part of a Guild where you can help build it from the ground up then Semper Fidelis could be the Guild for YOU! If you like the thought of a Guild that really looks out for it's members and waiting around for someone to help with trades is a thing of the past, send me a message and I'll show how you can have all this and more....We have developed a unique way of doing things and we are looking for the right person to share our system with ...And because we are just getting started here in the world of East Nagach there are a few Leadership Positions open as well....So, if any of this sounds like what you've been looking for, make sure you send me a message today because we are only recruiting through the end of February and we're only filling a few spots during this recruitment process.
Please only msg if you are willing to be an active member and recognize that a players success goes hand in hand with their Guild's success... Are you willing to put forth the effort to help your fellow Guildmate's? Do you believe that in order for a Guild to succeed there must be structure and policies in place to ensure that success for everyone? If you agree then here's a sample of what you will recieve in return for accepting structure and following through with policies :
We visit each other regularly, trade fair ( 1 for 1 same age , 2 for 1 next age goods) for Guildmates with Guild ONLY offers, while also trading for profit with neighbors! Plus, FULL Support with Great Buildings, from tips and advice on searching for BPs to a newly developed step by step system designed to ensure every member is able to build each Great Building age by age....And LOT'S OF game tips to help improve each other's FOE experience!!

Contact Princess Anne today and I will show you how you can have all this and more!

REMEMBER:
Semper Fidelis is seeking loyal, honest and dedicated new members today but we are only open for a short time, so don't let this one of a kind chance pass you by....

Semper Fi,
Princess Anne

Last edited by a moderator: