• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

sending stuff

Mmomlol

will there ever be a way to send items in your inventory to another persons inventory?

then you could send unwanted stuff to someone who needs it

Vger

will there ever be a way to send items in your inventory to another persons inventory?

then you could send unwanted stuff to someone who needs it
Like RP said....NO!

Just curious though: How do you think that would improve the game?

Mmomlol

it would improve the game because if i did not want to build say, the winter bakery set but my friend wanted to and he/she/they did not have enough upgrade kits i could send them one, making it possible for them to have a full set.

wolfhoundtoo

Most times I doubt it would be a 'friend' and in any case that would be an incentive to not spend in the events which isn't really in Inno's best interest. I could go on but it's not going to happen and I'm not going to bother listing all the problems I can think of with this idea (and I'm sure others could easily expand on the issues if there was any point).

Johnny B. Goode

it would improve the game because if i did not want to build say, the winter bakery set but my friend wanted to and he/she/they did not have enough upgrade kits i could send them one, making it possible for them to have a full set.
If your friend wants to build it, then he/she should earn it and not have it given to them. That's the essence of a game.