• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forwarded Sense there aren't settlement harbor skins for ages after Industrial Age, I've decided to make design concepts of it for ages from TE to SAV.

Do you like my idea, and want to see it included in the game?

• Yes

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters

KataXHerculean

Awesome concept arts! I really enjoyed them, not sure how willingly devs will be to implement this considering how Agent327 mentioned the issue with the boats not being in the proper theme with the harbor.

Kranyar the Mysterious

I've felt this way about the incredibly ugly industrial harbor and tavern ever since they were released. The OP did a great job, though obviously Inno couldn't use that specific artwork for legal reasons.

And I don't see the issue everyone is arguing here against it.

I see old sailing ships docked in many modern harbors around the world, and I imagine that won't change in the future. GE ship could be upgraded to something more modern just to give a mix of ages, but it's not really necessary, and the settlement boats are just fine as they are.

SpaceMinmi

I've felt this way about the incredibly ugly industrial harbor and tavern ever since they were released. The OP did a great job, though obviously Inno couldn't use that specific artwork for legal reasons.

And I don't see the issue everyone is arguing here against it.

I see old sailing ships docked in many modern harbors around the world, and I imagine that won't change in the future. GE ship could be upgraded to something more modern just to give a mix of ages, but it's not really necessary, and the settlement boats are just fine as they are.
Yes, I agree. The harbors do look cool, all though the ships can't be changed so you wouldn't want a futuristic looking harbor with ships stuck in the past.