• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

SereneChaos Warriors are now recruiting: We're an active, fun, fair trading, guild

DeletedUser

We are the "SereneChaos Warriors" located on the East-Nagach server, and we are looking for ACTIVE players. We ARE in GvG (Guild vs Guild), currently currently we are cn the Early Middle Age, High Middle Age & Modern Era maps. We did hold rank #3 in the Iron age map for many months, and then rank #2 position there for a month... but we grew bored with the map and left. One important thing to note, GvG is voluntary NOT mandatory & we do plan on going into higher ages soon. Most of our members currently are in Industrial Ages & Progressive Ages however we DO have a few lower age, and higher age members too.

We ARE a great guild, easy going, NO stress & NO drama. We all get along wonderfully, interact with each other & enjoy having fun above all else. We do FAIR TRADING, we help each other, give advice when needed and most of us MOTIVATE or POLISH daily. We ALL feel the same, that a game should be a GAME, and it should be FUN!!!

I am the Founder/Leader/Queen of the guild, but along with me all members benefit from the help of my 2nd in Command & my Advisors who make up our Guild's Council. We are all here to help make this Guild the best it can be. One or more of us is always online, so if any member needs anything there is usually someone here to help.

GB's (Great Buildings) - Most of our members have GBs, and we are VERY dedicated to helping everyone with them. We have 5 GB Clubs currently, and they are working out great, but this does NOT mean that NON-club members get ignored... We ALSO have a GB Chain message going, and members seem to LOVE using it to help level their GB's up. Plus we have a GB Showcase as well, where we showcase GBs to level them up. When a member gets a new GB, it is very, very rare that it stays in the sticks longer than an hour or so, in most cases a GB get's built in less than half an hour. We all come together and get them out of the sticks QUICKLY, as well as work towards moving them beyond level 1. On a side note, even though we are in GvG, ALL GB's still get helped, we do NOT "only focus on GvG related GB's".

GvG (Guild vs Guild) - YES we ARE in GvG, as mentioned above. We started out in the Iron Age GvG, we worked hard and made it to third place on the map. We stayed in 3rd for a long time, then got into 2nd place. We were there for a few weeks but became bored and decided to release and leave the map. We have sectors on the EMA map, HMA map & Modern map. We are currently looking to get into other age maps as well. Unlike some guilds, we do NOT run it like being in the military LOL, no "drill sergeants" yelling at you to be online and be involved LOL. Our main priority is to HAVE FUN doing it. Members are NOT required to be involved, it is purely voluntary. We have openings for Fighters or Producers, which ever you would enjoy being just let us know, or if GvG is not your thing that is fine too.

Here are our few basic guild guidelines to being in the guild:

1. Have FUN
2. Be ACTIVE
3. Be LOYAL
4. NO drama, NO stress & NO BS
5. MOTIVATE or POLISH members cities at least a few times a week USING THE AID BUTTON IS VERY WELCOMED IN OUR GUILD.
6. Only do FAIR TRADES (unless you work a deal out before hand with someone)
7. INTERACT with us, like post a reply in messages sometimes and etc...
8. If you are going to be GONE for a while, let us know ahead of time
9. Give ADVICE or HELP, if you have it to give
10. Above all else, I will mention again... HAVE FUN WITH US!

If you would like to call our Guild your "home" then simply send me a message in the game (this is the best way to reach me), send me a message on here, or even post a reply here.

A few important things to add here... We do NOT like any drama, or bs in the guild. We also don't want trouble makers, whiners, selfish players, or "drama queens" in the guild. We would prefer to not get members who never talk, never reply to messages, never polish/motivate cities, aren't active or etc... if this is you, then do not try to join, as these types don't last with us.

~ Queen Mystallina

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11189

Our guild is a really great place to learn and grow. We have a very fair and great leader in Mystallina, a great 2nd in in command and a great council. Come join us for a "good time"!!!

DeletedUser

Will send the invite

Sorry it took a while to reply here, but I have been very sick with Bronchitis for over a week now, and have only been logging into the game to do important guild/game stuff here and there. I will send you the invite as soon as the game lets me in, I think they are doing the update right now cuz it won't load past 84%.

DeletedUser

I just tried inviting you, but it said "Player does not exist" I believe this is because you are not actually IN the East-Nagach world which is where our guild is. If I am wrong, let me know and we can try to figure out what is going on.

DeletedUser

I've been a guild member for about 6 months. I used to play in multiple worlds but it was consuming too much time. No other guild compared to this one. Very active players visit my city 5-6 times per week to motivate production. The Great Buildings get off the ground quickly. I have never had a building sit in the sticks for 24 hours; I have 8 with complete plans for two more and I just made it to the Colonial Age. We have just started GvG in Iron Age and in less than a month we sit at #5 out of 27 guilds. Overall our guild ranks #61 out of 1,717. WHY SHOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN JOINING US? 1.- Greater production from your city by active visitors (output doubles for each building that is motivated/polished). 2.- Your trades get picked up quicker. 3.- Your city will receive discounts on building times and costs because of being in the guild. 4.- If you fight & win in GvG your player score will go up faster. 5.- Don't like feeling like an island in the Forge of Empire world? Infectious fun and excitement is just an invite away !

Tex

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9918

Quick and easy!

I've been with the guild for a while, and I will say that of all those I am a part of, this one makes playing even more fun! Lots of active players, and they understand that sometimes real life gets in the way and takes priority. Great buildings get built and leveled quickly, trades are made constantly and strong leadership makes for a great community to play in!

DeletedUser9616

Hello, I have been in this guild for about a month now and I love it! Another member was trying to get me to join for a few months but I was reluctant because all the other guilds I had been in left a bad taste in my mouth for one reason or another. But I finally joined and I'm so glad I did! This guild has everything I like about a guild and nothing I don"t like. There is nothing hard core and "in your face". Just good fun,fellowship and lots of fun. So if your looking for fun and no "B.S.", ask for an invite and start having more fun and help that you thought possible in this game!

DeletedUser

I know I say this often within the guild, but I just want to say it again... you guys are all great! I am so happy to have a guild with members like you. Thank you for being part of this, and having fun with us!

DeletedUser5499

I'm interested in joining. :)
Are you still recruiting?

-
RedFairy

DeletedUser13658

Are you guys looking for new member to join guild. I haven't done GvG so that will be challange for me. I have been playing it for a month or so. If you are still allowing players to join your guild then do send me invite.

DeletedUser

Are you guys looking for new member to join guild. I haven't done GvG so that will be challange for me. I have been playing it for a month or so. If you are still allowing players to join your guild then do send me invite.

Sure, I will send you a message in the game and we can talk there.

DeletedUser17230

Queen i am a newer player but your guild sounds great. Please send me an invite.

DeletedUser12918

Come join a great team!

You won't find a better team or a better leader. Myst keeps us organized and encourages us to raise GBs in under an hour (some as fast as 10 minutes!). We are active GVG players for those that are interested in the extra fun but it's not required. If you are looking for a team to help you advance you city and have a family environment search no further!