• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Seriously! Stop! Plundering!

Agent327

I finally got plundered! I’ve made it guys. I’m in the big leagues. And lemme tell you, it was HILARIOUS.

So I had already had my defending army set up with normal Iron and a couple of rogues. Totally though I would be fine. But I had forgotten that I also won a color guard the day before and didn’t delete it. I didn’t realize that the rogues will go to the lowest common denominator of ALL units. So imagine my surprise when I see (I’m laughing as I type this), my big bad rogues turn into COLOR GUARDS, of all things, and thwack-thwack the attacking army over the head. It was sooo funny.

I wish I knew how to share the video on the forum as I think you’d get a kick out of it.

My secondary point is that plundering can also be entertaining. And insightful. I immediately went to my townhall and saw a number of un-mopoed folks, so it was totally my bad I got ripped off. <—- and THAT is the attitude you should have when you’re plundered, not entitlement.

Two mistakes here. Rogues will transform random and not to the lowest common denominator of ALL units by defenition. And second when in IA, those color guards are not weak at all.

Farfle the smelly

Two mistakes here. Rogues will transform random and not to the lowest common denominator of ALL units by defenition. And second when in IA, those color guards are not weak at all.
Well...they definitely didn’t help. But they were pretty entertaining! So you’re saying I don’t need to delete the color guard? I’m having a hard time thinking a color guard can be equal to a legionnaire. Maybe I’m judging the little guys too harshly.

Agent327

Well...they definitely didn’t help. But they were pretty entertaining! So you’re saying I don’t need to delete the color guard? I’m having a hard time thinking a color guard can be equal to a legionnaire. Maybe I’m judging the little guys too harshly.

Legionaire 8/13. Color guard 11/11 and gives a 12% att/def bonus to the other units.