• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Server down..

DeletedUser

So since the server is down for a bit who want to have a chat in here and talk about how good or bad your fairing in the game??? anyone?? ok ill start... Im doin alright i reckon. finished the research for the catapults last night and figured id unlock all the space blocks today before moving into high middle ages.

DeletedUser

Well I'm only in the bronze age (just started playing this past monday) just on the cusp of the iron age myself. I have sooooo much trouble trying to defeat the iron age troops with my bronze age troops. After three days of having my butt kicked I finally figured out how to defeat them so I should be able to conquer my new territory once the error is lifted and then I'll have the iron age tower!

What's really killing me right now is space blocks oh my goodness I need a new expansion but the only one currently accessible to me I need lumber to unlock and can't seem to get anyone to trade me some lumber for my wine or marble in my guild yet. Hopefully someone comes around soon so I can have more space hahaha

DeletedUser

Let me tell you what bud.. my starting resource was lumber and then dye.. I would have loved to have your starting resources... produce mass marble and wine as you will need them in the iron age! ppl will be begging you for a trade for whine later as it is needed to unlock legionnaires in the iron age! Sounds like your doing great.. if i may suggest something to you.. try a set up of 4 slingers and 4 spearman. keep them closs together with the spearman just infront of the slingers.. hold the line so to speak!! Good luck hope this helps!

DeletedUser

Ah that's pretty close to what I've been doing, actually!

Yeah I plan on mass producing those goods until I have around double what is needed. I just wish someone would trade me that lumber already! I think the problem is that my guild is still pretty small (11 members). Once it gets bigger I'm sure I'll be able to trade up faster haha

DeletedUser

Bud my guild is only 14 members large and in the top 30 and climbing. small guilds are not really a bad thing so long as you get the experience needed! large guilds are not always better as that takes away from who all you can attack. It really all depends on personal preference. Just hang in there, you can always try raiding one of your neighbors who has a lumber deposit and looting their lumber mil.

DeletedUser

That's how I obtained the little lumber I have. The problem is I think they quickly became savvy to this since I haven't seen lumber plunderable (is that even a thing?) in two days now. Not a big deal I'm sure I'll get more eventually!

DeletedUser

they probably just changed their production times to counter your strategy. You have to out whit them.. If you dont get any help from your guild within a day or 2 day window I would suggest finding a more helpful guild.. one you can feel at home in. I have never had to wait longer than a little over 24 hours for assistance on a resource that was needed to carry on research. Just a thought... I am against guild hopping, but if you have no choice then you have no choice.

DeletedUser2215

all this talk about guild is making me jealous! I WANT ONE I FEEL AT HOME IN! WISH SUM1 WOULD POLISH MY...I mean, me! LOL I am in a guild where the leader left and we have a new one and noone is really active in there and noone uses the guild forum to communicate, which to me is important if someone needs something. currently i'm friends with my competitor and were helping eachother...how ironic is that.

- - - Updated - - -

and what's the problem with guild hopping?!? I had 2 invites yesterday and wasn't sure who to go with but I went with the one with more members and trade and it's not what I was hoping for =( I am loyal but I don't see anything wrong with guild hopping if it's not going as planned or progressing, let alone even help out other guild members....I am thinking of starting my own now but there are sooo omany out there to compete with. if guild members aren't active or doing anything daily then they shouldn't be in a guild, am I wrong?

DeletedUser

and what's the problem with guild hopping?!? I had 2 invites yesterday and wasn't sure who to go with but I went with the one with more members and trade and it's not what I was hoping for =( I am loyal but I don't see anything wrong with guild hopping

You cant be loyal and bail at the first sign of trouble.... thats what i see wrong with guild or clan hopping on any game.. it is a shameful practiced used by ppl who only join a guild to get their needs out of it and then bail when anything is asked of them they would rather not sacrifice..

DeletedUser2215

now u are just assuming! I polish everyone on time all the TIME and Noone has asked anything of me otherwise I would def give it! I'm helping my competitor for crying out loud.....ur seriously gonna say sum'n like that. I get what you mean but I am not like that and all I'm saying is what's the point in a guild if they're not active and you said so urself in ur previous quotes! If one guild does not work for you then u should find another, correct?? I should've took ubergoobs offer =/

DeletedUser

now u are just assuming! I polish everyone on time all the TIME and Noone has asked anything of me otherwise I would def give it! I'm helping my competitor for crying out loud.....ur seriously gonna say sum'n like that. I get what you mean but I am not like that and all I'm saying is what's the point in a guild if they're not active and you said so urself in ur previous quotes! If one guild does not work for you then u should find another, correct?? I should've took ubergoobs offer =/
Yes i said that but i also said give it a time period, plus not to mention it does not take a genius to figure out which guilds are active and which are not. I have had only one guild and plan on sticking with my guild til the end. There is no point in founding a new guild at this point in the game.. There are already plenty active guilds out there... and i did not mean there where no exeptions to the rule, but rather that is a rule of judgement on clan/guild hoppers that many share in not just this game but in games all over the online community...

DeletedUser2215

Yes i said that but i also said give it a time period, plus not to mention it does not take a genius to figure out which guilds are active and which are not. I have had only one guild and plan on sticking with my guild til the end. There is no point in founding a new guild at this point in the game.. There are already plenty active guilds out there... and i did not mean there where no exeptions to the rule, but rather that is a rule of judgement on clan/guild hoppers that many share in not just this game but in games all over the online community...

ok genius, explain how to figure out which ones are active or not...i did not know bout guilds till yesterday, really, and I like them but it just doesn't seem active but only a few members. what's the name of ur guild?

DeletedUser

Sons of Anarchy is the guild im in. Now as for calling me a genius..... Why thank you lmbo.... now onto the solving bit... heres what you do, you go to the guild screen and look at say the top 40 guilds... u look through their members list.. find out if they are all young in experience, all old in experience, or mixed variety... TO much experience and you have no chance of getting excepted as you are new, to little and for all you know they will probably be of no use like the other guilds youve been having a fling with.. mixed group... ding ding ding!!!! message one of the leaders and talk with them find out how active the guild members are what are the requirements and so on... find a guild that you like the requirements for as well as the way the leader speaks to you and then join them.

DeletedUser2215

well yah they are active in rank but in the guild there's only a few that polish/motivate you and basically it feels like your on ur own anyway so just having mixed feelings on being in a guild. u sound like a condescending leader so far.....=P

DeletedUser

Im no leader.... Im somewhere in the middle... Im not condescending, just had my fill of ppl clan hoping on other games and it has left a bit of a bad taste with me, plus not to mention I'm naturally blunt.. take it or leave it I'm me and make no excuses for it.

DeletedUser

The Hopper from Dish.... lol.. ahhh... the things bored computer junkies say and do.... wait computer junkies!?!?!?!? am not!! ARE TOO!! AM NOT!!! dang it... my evil twin got out again... lol jk i do not really have a personality disorder :blink:

DeletedUser34

Im no leader.... Im somewhere in the middle... Im not condescending, just had my fill of ppl clan hoping on other games and it has left a bit of a bad taste with me, plus not to mention I'm naturally blunt.. take it or leave it I'm me and make no excuses for it.

I am condescending......and I make no excuses about it...I look down on everyone equally :D